Rob0115

It's embarrassing but I'm told it eventually happens to everyone

I can't believe what happened to me last night and it's almost too much to post here but I have to get it off my chest and help men everywhere.  

After work I got home and slipped on something comfortable to prepare myself.  Giddy with excitement for what was about to happen I gathered my thoughts to make sure everything was perfect.  This is where I started to get an uneasy feeling.  I real harbinger for things about to go terribly wrong.  

This is going to get graphic so if you read further be warned.  

So I arrive at my destination and there she is, so sexy and beautiful. I couldn't resist putting my hands all over her, fondling, caressing.  Yes, she would be mine...........yet I failed to achieve........completing the purchase.  My friggin P2P had expired the day before!!!!  It was the most horrible feeling and I couldn't wonder how I had failed to track the permit.  It's never happened before where had I gone wrong?  After several minutes of despair, I had to leave her, unfulfilled, distraught.   To sad to head to the range I arrived at home to take the requisite cold shower.  

This morning I share this tale of horror with you all.  

Didn't you move to Fla?

I still live in both places. Retiring in January so still here 50% of the time. I saw this Micukek and couldn't resist and I thought I had a permit left so I thought WTF.

The gun is now being shipped to a dealer in Fernandina Beach for me. With my CWP no three day wait.

I was told you can't extend if it already expired.

My town does. My last permit was 6 days expired, was away for some time for work when it expired...they extended it no prob, they just extended it another 90 from the original date, so it ended up being 84 days...its worth a shot, worst case they say no.

My town does. My last permit was 6 days expired, was away for some time for work when it expired...they extended it no prob, they just extended it another 90 from the original date, so it ended up being 84 days...its worth a shot, worst case they say no.

I'll ask but some FFL's are wary of permits that have expired and been renewed.  There was some NICS get together a while back and that was one of the things they didn't want to do.  I might extend and buy something else, this one will be at the FFL by my house Monday and so will I.  :)

I'll ask but some FFL's are wary of permits that have expired and been renewed.  There was some NICS get together a while back and that was one of the things they didn't want to do.  I might extend and buy something else, this one will be at the FFL by my house Monday and so will I.   :)

Mine couldnt tell was expired because the extended expiration was still off the original. If an FFL gave any flack bout that, that would be the last time I'd go there.

I'll ask but some FFL's are wary of permits that have expired and been renewed.  There was some NICS get together a while back and that was one of the things they didn't want to do.  I might extend and buy something else, this one will be at the FFL by my house Monday and so will I.   :)

IIRC this past winter the NJSP tried taking it upon themselves to re-word the statute (law/admin code/cite...?) that applied to excactly that- making re-newals ONLY prior to expiration. Not sure of that status now.

So I think I can extend the permit. Here's an odd one though. I'm curious about the intention of OGAM. If I pick my new 9mm up this week in Florida and buy another pistol in NJ the following week was ogam intended to catch that?

So I think I can extend the permit. Here's an odd one though. I'm curious about the intention of OGAM. If I pick my new 9mm up this week in Florida and buy another pistol in NJ the following week was ogam intended to catch that?

OGAM was a gift from Corzine with the goal of reducing straw purchases.  I'll leave it to you to decide if it actually accomplishes anything...

Can't buy HGs out of state.