DirtyDigz

Stack On "tactical" 16 gun security cabinet $102.07 + tax

Yes, it's a flimsy cabinet, not a safe, but I still consider it a deal.

I bought this at $179 last week, had it shipped to Walmart for pickup but it hasn't arrived yet.  Now it's ~$75 less:

http://www.slickguns.com/deal/159081

21a11b303efa5304e7ce6d6d3677af3c.jpg

b3c7725a9bd2bd490cc918984c4ac6e4.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7KMq2uwq04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4d2dPabjxI

Did they hook you up?

If not return it unopened and buy another one at the lower price.

"Edward" (with the heavy Indian accent) from their call center related that the people who do price matching aren't in until Monday.  I ordered another one at the new price.  If they don't price match the first then I'll do an instant pick up and return.  If they do, I'll gladly have two of them.

Out of stock.... :(

For those that wonder how many you can actually get in one of these things...I currently have the "8-long-gun" version, with 19 in it.

Flintlocks? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer job boxes for ammo.

me too, got one big one filled with cans and other misc parts that are better lockedup than in my cabinets. got it cheap and had a little fun fixin it up. quick sand job and then used up a bunch of old rattle cans of spray paint and gave it a silly camo coat. would need a forklift to move it!

You mean for 5 or 6 guns...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, it's a "16" gun cabinet like a "4" person tent will fit 2 sleeping bags.  Typical in gun safe descriptions.

I have the Stack-On 8-Gun Cabinet.  I've got 10 long guns in there right now...

Almost all skinny guns. I'm sure they are all piled close to each other. My safe is set up in a tactical way. Open, grab gun and ready to rock. No fumbling. That's my idea of a good setup. Still not happy that it advertises as a 24 gun safe, but it is what it is. Designed by old fudds no doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Edward" (with the heavy Indian accent) from their call center related that the people who do price matching aren't in until Monday.  I ordered another one at the new price.  If they don't price match the first then I'll do an instant pick up and return.  If they do, I'll gladly have two of them.

Called again.  Denied price match because it's no longer in stock.  Thinking I'll still take both, they'll average out to ~$140 each.