Sign in to follow this  
magnawing

My new gun is in

I ordered a SAR B6P from CDNN on Saturday and got word that it's sitting at the shop waiting for pickup. Now I just have to wait til they open up on Wednesday morning so I can pick it up. I also got confirmation that my 3 extra 17 round mags were shipped right to the house. I hope they get here before IDPA on Thursday night.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Picked it up at 10:30 this morning and was on the range by 11:00. Very accurate. I'm impressed with it...especially since it's a sub $300 gun.

First thing I did was break it down, run a patch with Hoppes through the barrel and hit the rails with some CLP. Then proceeded to put 200 holes in a piece of paper. Shot 150 rounds of 115gr reloads and 50 147gr Winchester training rounds. Surprisingly, it ran the 115's better. As long as my extra mags come in tomorrow, I'll be running it at IDPA tomorrow night for a true idea of its capabilities.

Not saying any of that. However, there's no denying that they are expensive on their own and then you add the $200 stamp on top of it. Yes, they're cool and yes, a lot of people own them...they just hold no fascination for me.

Not saying any of that. However, there's no denying that they are expensive on their own and then you add the $200 stamp on top of it. Yes, they're cool and yes, a lot of people own them...they just hold no fascination for me.

Then there are those darn expensive short barrels. Darn things can cost the same as a full length barrel if you are not careful!

OK, I'm done :)

I just have no idea what overpriced stuff you could be talking about, except for MGs of course.

BTW, congrats on the gun :)

Picked it up at 10:30 this morning and was on the range by 11:00. Very accurate. I'm impressed with it...especially since it's a sub $300 gun.

First thing I did was break it down, run a patch with Hoppes through the barrel and hit the rails with some CLP. Then proceeded to put 200 holes in a piece of paper. Shot 150 rounds of 115gr reloads and 50 147gr Winchester training rounds. Surprisingly, it ran the 115's better. As long as my extra mags come in tomorrow, I'll be running it at IDPA tomorrow night for a true idea of its capabilities.

Wow congrats! For under $300, makes a great stash gun.