Sign in to follow this  
Schrödinger's cat

Red dot under $200

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for a red dot and I'd like to keep the price under $200. For now I'm going to keep it on my kel tec sub 2000 Gen2 but in the future I'd use it on my ar with a magnifier. I want to use it for the 25 to 75 yards range. I'm looking at the primary arms micro, the vortex sparc, and the bushnell trs25. I'd like to keep the weight and size down and have a moa of 2 or lower. Also the brightness settings should be good enough for outdoor shooting. Which of these should I get ? Are there other ones that I should look at ? Are there any small companies that will have quality like the high end companies but be cheaper because they are smaller ?

I've got both a Primary Arms MD-ADS and a Vortex SPARC and really like them. I don't think that you can go wrong with either of them; however, I give a slight points advantage to the Vortex since it has the adjustment caps dummy-corded to the scope (I'm a perpetual loser of scope caps).