diamondd817

Official Handgun Picture Thread

How come there is no "official" Handgun Picture Thread on this forum?

Because we are gun owners and we all know what they look like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, since you have seen everything and are not interested in looking at pictures of handguns, then stay out of the thread. Thanks

Awwwww.... Shucks. Taking my photos and going home. But beings you can't take a little jest, look at it this way. People post photos of their guns when they build them, mod them, customize them, paint them, etc., etc.... Maybe thats why there is no typically basic hand gun thread.

Just, what's the point? Really..... :) plenty nifty ads out there with nifty pix....

Awwwww.... Shucks. Taking my photos and going home. But beings you can't take a little jest, look at it this way. People post photos of their guns when they build them, mod them, customize them, paint them, etc., etc.... Maybe thats why there is no typically basic hand gun thread.

Just, what's the point? Really..... :) plenty nifty ads out there with nifty pix....

Really? Every other gun forum I ever visited has Handgun Picture threads.

Again, if you don't like the idea, then don't come into the thread. I for one don't give two shits about your opinion. Thanks again.

Really? Every other gun forum I ever visited has Handgun Picture threads.

Again, if you don't like the idea, then don't come into the thread. I for one don't give two shits about your opinion. Thanks again.

Oooook then. Have a nice evening with your photos and other forums bub.... Ciao!

That gamer shit is gonna get you killed on the street.

:rofl: :rofl:

I don't trust it enough for a duty gun set up, but I am getting there - My work gun is the iron sight G35. I am still measurably faster on my first shot from the holster with iron sights vs. the RDS. Rapid follow up shots on a single target are faster with the dot, but slower on multiple targets, especially if I lose the dot on the target transition. I attribute this to speniding the lion's share of my time training with iron sighted pistolas and the associated procedural memory that goes along with it - specifically where I expect my front sight to be vs where the dot appears during the presentation and acquiring a sight picture.

The RDS is way more precise and in a scored event, I will get more hits per shots - albeit slower, with the RDS over the irons.