Schrödinger's cat

Inexpensive outdoor range

I live on the border of Monmouth and ocean counties right near GSSC and shore shot. That's not very close to range 14 . Are there any other ranges nearby that are not too expensive ? I really like GSSC but it's hard for me to afford their (very reasonably priced) membership.

What Ray & Vlad said..   there really isnt much around that will be cheaper than GSSC or Range 14 (which, to be honest, is not THAT far from you).  CJRPC & OBRPC are considerably more expensive.  MCPRC is pretty much a no go (and just as far away as Range 14). 

Looks like your options are pretty much GSSC, SS, Range 14...  Unless you want to spend even more money and join CJ or OB. 

I live on the border of Monmouth and ocean counties right near GSSC and shore shot. That's not very close to range 14 . Are there any other ranges nearby that are not too expensive ? I really like GSSC but it's hard for me to afford their (very reasonably priced) membership.

Hey i left u 4 bucks.... :)

In all seriousness.. How Often do you plan to shoot?

I ask because if its only every few months it might not make sense to join any range unless its Ft Dix.

How often are you going to visit the range and how far are you willing to drive?

EFGA is 1.5 to 2 hours from your location but for $60 a year and no time limit, you can make a day out of it and hang out all day shooting without anyone kickign you out.

How often are you going to visit the range and how far are you willing to drive?

EFGA is 1.5 to 2 hours from your location but for $60 a year and no time limit, you can make a day out of it and hang out all day shooting without anyone kickign you out.

Yea I was just going to say, if willing to make the drive and don't plan on bringing anyone, for 30/yr(60 first year) EFGA all the way...60/yr for yourself and a reusable guest pass...and Pops is always a plus lol

In all seriousness.. How Often do you plan to shoot?

I ask because if its only every few months it might not make sense to join any range unless its Ft Dix.

Honestly it's more like I have a certain amount of money that I am willing to spend a month on my hobby. Right now even with reloading my own bullets I can't realistically see myself going to the range more than twice a month.