revenger

digital scales?

I use this one 

http://www.amazon.com/Lyman-Micro-Touch-Electronic-Scale-7750700/dp/B00AU6CCB4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446422756&sr=8-1&keywords=Lyman+1500

It works like it's supposed to. 

You have to keep all other electronic stuff at least 4 feet away from it. 

I forgot to add that I currently use a Dillon eliminator that I have been using for about 30 years.   For some reason it will no longer zero.     It does seem to be accurate and linear but I have to set it to .6 grains to get it to zero.   

I forgot to add that I currently use a Dillon eliminator that I have been using for about 30 years.   For some reason it will no longer zero.     It does seem to be accurate and linear but I have to set it to .6 grains to get it to zero.   

I have that same scale...what I noticed is any kind of air movement, whether it be from a fan or even a space heater will throw off its reading.Have you changed anything with your reloading area?

Why a digital when a beam scale is simple and usually dead on accurate?

Beam scales are not scales, they are balances. Scales measure force and are designed approximate it to mass based on your calibration at the place and moment you are taking the measurement. Balances measure mass every time directly, everywhere, everywhere on Earth and even on the Moon, and always determine the same mass.

+1 for the Gempro 250. Just be sure to turn it on an hour or so before you use it to let it "warm up" (or leave it on all the time). It is very consistent (as opposed to accurate...I have no way to determine its accuracy) If I drop a powder charge in the pan and pull the pan off the scale, it always returns to the same weight when I re-weigh the pan. Unlike the Hornady GS-1500, which would show 7 different weights over 10 tries.

Battery power or wall wart? A whole mess of people have had issues with some of the dillon scales unless running just on battery due to line noise.