Sign in to follow this  
HBecwithFn7

They're baaaaaaccccckkkk

I loved the segment on the shop owner who tried selling them a while back.  He was crying about being targeted and how "being pro 2A should be about accepting all guns."  What a douche.

It sounds like he's trying to defend (and protect) his $$$ investment in it....   :nono:

Double-dipper Loretta? She needs to go chase her tail worrying about something more unimportant....................like Bridgegate..............or the Tunnel to Nowhere. 

(Caution: this picture may crack your monitor.)

020911weinberg.jpg

Why is it that we new jerseyians are always saddled with these politicians who defy nature and live well beyond the average life expectancy.   we had to endure through frank Lautenberg as well.    when are we going to get a break.         

Why is it that we new jerseyians are always saddled with these politicians who defy nature and live well beyond the average life expectancy.   we had to endure through frank Lautenberg as well.    when are we going to get a break.

The answer is when sheep stop voting for them. However, in NJ, the giveaways never cease so perpetual re-election is guaranteed.

Tomorrow is Election Day and what will change in NJ?

I watched it last night and was shocked when they actually admitted smart guns wouldn't have stopped the mass shootings that have occurred over the last few years.   All I could think about when I saw Weinberg was her caught on a hot mic saying "confiscate, confiscate, confiscate".  She did her usual blame the gun lobby dance and continued her tradition of being a liberal shrill.  As far as the individual from MD, I think its safe to say he wont be selling any smart guns even if they come to market. :)

She can't admit the law is a failure.  Seems others are pressuring her to drop it, so they can bring something to market.  Why? Because the USA is the largest gun market in the free world, without this market their product is doomed to economic failure.  I watched the 60 Minutes piece, they had a hard time making their point and skimming over the important facts.  It it does come to pass the first time electronics is the cause, the product is done in the marketplace.  They are so desperate to get anything they are willing to let the market decide its fate.  When was the last time a Democratic Liberal ever let the market decide anything?  They legislate everything they want, screw the market or the people!

There's more to it.  I'm not sure what her step 2, and 3 are but I am certain that she's not trying to mandate their sale for it's own sake.  There is some greater plan and this somehow gets her closer to being able to confiscate, confiscate, confiscate.

Hopefully she'll talk this up a lot more and we can start to fill in the blanks.

She can't admit the law is a failure.

Also her office refuses to publish how much of the taxpayers money has been spent by NJ Institute of Technology trying to make it happen through their development:

* Initial State appropriation = $500,000

* Federal monies secured by Frank Lautenberg = $2,000,000

Additional funding = Unknown

I tried several times of the years asking her office to publicly acknowledge the total funding to the NJ Institute = REFUSED!

Also her office refuses to publish how much of the taxpayers money has been spent by NJ Institute of Technology trying to make it happen through their development:

* Initial State appropriation = $500,000

* Federal monies secured by Frank Lautenberg = $2,000,000

Additional funding = Unknown

I tried several times of the years asking her office to publicly acknowledge the total funding to the NJ Institute = REFUSED!

FOIA

There's more to it.  I'm not sure what her step 2, and 3 are but I am certain that she's not trying to mandate their sale for it's own sake.  There is some greater plan and this somehow gets her closer to being able to confiscate, confiscate, confiscate.

Hopefully she'll talk this up a lot more and we can start to fill in the blanks.

Well, I'm sure that the "smart gun" technology will have govt. overrides. So when they do come to your door to "confiscate.. confiscate...confiscate" or for any other "Big Govt. control" action, suddenly the weapons won't work when you're attempting to use them to defend yourself against the tyrannical govt.   :facepalm:

Based on FB comments, many doesnt seem to know that  NJ is practically NO ISSUE with all branches of Govt backing unconstitutional laws. But viewers are taking  it out on Nappen.

I understand Nappen point. In many of my crazy discussions with Anti's, I even proposed a hypothetical scenario where I will subject myself to highest level of background checks, put myself on repeat of such checks every so often, register ALL my firearms, go through mental health checks, lie detector tests  etc.. ONLY IF   I can exercise my 2A rights that are inherent, WITHOUT  ANY LIMITS. Should see look on the Anti's face.  They usually mumble...'but..but..they are dangerous weapons no one should have access to..'