Sign in to follow this  
gunnarsport

NEW HK VP9 LE

Golf,

Yes, I watched his You Tube review of the VP9. However, quite of few folks say he was paid by HK for the glowing review, so its hard to know what to believe. You really are drinking beer and shooting??

Then don't believe him. Believe us. We own one and they are fantastic! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All guns break in some fashion or another, and although I'm puzzled about zee german engineering that came up with that, I wouldn't worry to much about.  Name a gun, any gun, and someone will be able to tell you the specific ways in which it breaks, and they are not even wrong.

Enjoy your gun dude, forget what other people think. Eventually you'll end up owning multiples and like different features for different reasons.

Turns out HK USA lost there export contract with the Germans. Was suppose to be resolved in Sept but no go. May not be till next year now.

Any more info on this or where I can look to keep updated on it? It explains why they're harder to find and more expensive now.

Any more info on this or where I can look to keep updated on it? It explains why they're harder to find and more expensive now.

Not lately.... But if I hear something, I'll update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not lately.... But if I hear something, I'll update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm curious because I'll be looking to purchase one probably January/February and prices have gone way up in the last 2-3 months. If you remember when you update, PM me too.

Ottomanelli's just got, if I read it right, 24 HK VP9 LE versions in...

You can save a few more bux if you pay with cash.

Give them a yell.

Ottomanelli's just got, if I read it right, 24 HK VP9 LE versions in... You can save a few more bux if you pay with cash. Give them a yell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be purchasing until late January, early February. I do see them starting to pop up a bit more now. I also asked on HK's FB page and someone there said HK is concentrating on the VP40 right now which is a factor in why they are harder to find. They were told VP9s will be readily available again sometime around Shot Show...IDK if true or not but just passing along some info I heard.

Bob. Whats even worse is drinking while on gunbroker. I got me a 1911 m45 a1 last week. Actually i screwed up and got 2. I got out of the second one though. Its the irish in me.

Yeah, I thought that last name was of Irish origin. :haha: