n4p226r

new biometric trigger lock

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/16/biometric-trigger-guard-developed-by-air-force-vets-who-say-its-not-a-smart-gun-smart-guns-dont-solve-what-were-trying-to-solve/

saw this article the other day.  I'm wondering how rigorous the testing was when the guy demonstrating it uses that awesome teacup grip.  i don't know about you but i only buy unnecessary gun add-ons when they are developed for the israeli military.

thoughts? 

The thing that gets me is if I wash my hands and dry with paper towels, and my hand is still slightly damp, I can't unlock my iPhone with the fingerprint scanner. Could the scanners in these be better than an iPhone?

Best case scenario its of equal quality. My old job had a finger print scanner to clock in/out... some days I wore gloves and couldn't get the thing to clock at all.

I'll consider one five years after they are required as the only gun that law enforcement and body guards are allowed to use.  By that point there will be enough dead politicians and law enforcement officers that the stupid technology will be pulled from the market and the company making then has been sued out of existence for producing a defective product.