Sign in to follow this  
Mickfinn

.22 Gander mountain

Order at your own risk.  Gander is famous for selling more than it has and then cancelling items/orders.  They just did it for some orders last week.  They also did it to 2 of my orders from earlier this year. 

yup.  did 3 orders past few weeks, each one cancelled 1,2 days later.

Got my shipment today! I was a bit worried because when I placed the order it said "In Stock" after, I went back and refreshed the page and it said "Out of Stock". Guess I got the last box :p LOL

Got my shipment today! I was a bit worried because when I placed the order it said "In Stock" after, I went back and refreshed the page and it said "Out of Stock". Guess I got the last box :p LOL

I got mine today also. Order #W78136920101. What is yours?

W7814835

Dear Customer, We regret to inform you that your order (#W7814835) cannot be shipped at this time because the items you requested are on backorder. Details are listed below. When your order ships, you will receive another email with the shipping details

HAHA that's pretty much what I've been doing over the last 1-1.5 years, wifey always hates that heavy box that FedEx delivers...but when I see something cheap and free shipping around $25 or less I buy it.

Just an update. GM sent me an email order has shipped.  Checked FEDEX (Crap shipper) and delivery scheduled for Saturday 12/5.  So OK where is it. Seems its in never never land.  Status shows left NC Thursday, then through another NC location Friday, still to be delivered Saturday. Well, today Sunday 12/6 it still shows having left the second NC location, and now, the delivery date is unscheduled with no explanation at this time!  I hate FEDEX.  Good think I didn't need it.  Will see what develops.

Don't forget with Christmas FedEx always has delays this time of year. Mine came FedEx the next day basically. I got shipping confirmation late night/early morning and received the next day.

All the good stuff is sold out now!

Gander Mountain only stock low amounts I think cause any time I see a good deal posted they're out pretty quick. I've only been able to take advantage and actually receive the order twice.