Serious

NRA is doing what in NJ?

Don't ask silly questions.....they're helping you trust them...ohh and by the way they need more donations beyond your membership fees to continue to fight so you are able to keep enjoying your natural born inalienable 2nd amendment rights that you currently enjoy uninfringed

351tqhj.jpg

Not this again.

The NRA is a national lobbying organization. They take care of things at the national level and only get involved with things at the state level when it may help set a national precedent.

The state level politics is handled by the NRA state affiliate, in this case ANJRPC, that is doing quite a bit to safeguard our 2A rights.

I was just curious because no matter what we do as residents it seems as if we make no headway in being able to practice our right legally. We got about 16k signatures on that petition to our governor is there an update on that? Also I know this is a long shot but doesn't our Constitution supercede state law?

I'm not really sure how much they have helped USANA I know the range was much bigger a few years ago but the new neighbors moved in and screwed it all up. The owner who seems like a great guy has been trying to maintain our range and handle it the best he can. I don't know how much the NRA has helped if any.

All that crap on the front lawn was 26k, not really sure where that money came from but it wasn't the NRA. Makes perfect sense to spend 26k on lawn ornaments and then beg for money to pay bills and more lawyer fees. 

All that crap on the front lawn was 26k, not really sure where that money came from but it wasn't the NRA. Makes perfect sense to spend 26k on lawn ornaments and then beg for money to pay bills and more lawyer fees. 

You mean the flags and stuff before you get to the locked gate was $26K??? I don't get down there as much as I would like to since most of my friends and family don't like guns very much!!!

I understand my wife not liking them due to the amount of money I spend I spend on the hobby! She says "you can only shoot one gun at a time, so why do you need more than one???"

I gave up trying to convince her, so now I just sneak any new guns into the house after she falls asleep!!!

You mean the flags and stuff before you get to the locked gate was $26K??? I don't get down there as much as I would like to since most of my friends and family don't like guns very much!!!

I understand my wife not liking them due to the amount of money I spend I spend on the hobby! She says "you can only shoot one gun at a time, so why do you need more than one???"

I gave up trying to convince her, so now I just sneak any new guns into the house after she falls asleep!!!

Lol I do the same thing hahha. I'm pretty good at getting the safe open without her waking up hahahhh.

Not this again.

The state level politics is handled by the NRA state affiliate, in this case ANJRPC, that is doing quite a bit to safeguard our 2A rights.

I don't want to say too much and get my range privileges revoked, but my mother has a comment I trot out every few months: "tits on a bull."

Not surprisingly but my messages over this scan have gone unanswered. I don't think the language I want to use to describe what they do here will fly.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

-disgruntled nra life member

First time I see this. Disgraceful. But I already decided not to give them another penny. I'm 1000000 x more interested in my rights than in Oklahomans being able to carry at county fairs or church bake sales.

No not the flags, this spring they spent 26k on a bunch of statues and tombstone looking things and put them on the left of the driveway. 

Not surprisingly but my messages over this scan have gone unanswered. I don't think the language I want to use to describe what they do here will fly.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

What a slap in the face. How old and where is that from? 

i dont know, as i throw their rag right in the round file when it comes in, i came across it in another discussion on rights, brought it right to their atention in multiple formats and received no explanations. i am inder the impression that it was a recent issue but dont quote me on that

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

So they kinda need us around the way we are so they can use us as the example of what could happen to them if they don't give generously to the NRA!!! Bastards!!!!