Sign in to follow this  
destro23

Aimpoint micro H1 399 and Pro 359 back in stock! Sat 11-28 7am

pass, you will be able to get it cheaper and if it doesn't go for the $300 area, you can get them for that on EE on arfcom.  Never pay more than 300-325 for a pro.

also, early cc data is pointing to a lackluster black friday so more deals on the way

pass, you will be able to get it cheaper and if it doesn't go for the $300 area, you can get them for that on EE on arfcom.  Never pay more than 300-325 for a pro.

also, early cc data is pointing to a lackluster black friday so more deals on the way

Is this a sale by arfcom or through them? I checked out the EE but its pretty much just classifieds.

I'm gonna be buying my 1st AIMpoint. Never paid so much for the optic / RD ...

so I'm gonna go with Pro. as an average shooter I will prob never be able to tell practical difference between H1 and Pro...

H1 is just smaller and actually isn't as nice functionally.

Palmetto State has them back in stock as of 7:05 am 

I just bought the micro for 408 shipped

Good for you brother. Glad you could get a quality optic at a great price. If you hate it then you can sell it for what you bought it for without a problem. The PRO is the fatter, less desirable little sister to the micro. You got the better piece of kit.

Good for you brother. Glad you could get a quality optic at a great price. If you hate it then you can sell it for what you bought it for without a problem. The PRO is the fatter, less desirable little sister to the micro. You got the better piece of kit.

well that just hurts brother :)

Fat girls need love too u know ....

Thanks Bullzeye this will be my very first Optic i ever bought lol... i think i did good. It's def worth $50 more then the Pro this year. I think i got lucky when i checked it out early in the morning hoping and praying it'll be there. And if i hate it, I can def sell it like you said with no prob.

Now i'm gonna have questions on how/where to mount it soon! 

Is this a sale by arfcom or through them? I checked out the EE but its pretty much just classifieds.

depends, sometimes a deal pops up but on the EE, you can get them for around that price.  I have yet to pay more than 300 for a pro

tons of people dumping their Eotechs lol...  me being one of them before it got flooded

Last I saw... there were good deals on used T1's, H1's, and even some of the T2 models around 450-500 with a mount

Pro's are usually around the 300 range.  I'd recommend the QRP2 mount that it comes with from the factory...  it's a rock solid mount.  love mine

EE = Equipment Exchange on ar15.com

There are usually pretty good used deals on that marketplace

when buying a used aimpoint pro or t1 , shud I be looking for something or asking a specific question ? or it's pretty much impossible to kill , brake them unless on purpose ??

tons of people dumping their Eotechs lol...  me being one of them before it got flooded

I become a vulture during times like these. I just bought a brand new Eotech for such a ridiculously low price. I'm an Aimpoint fan but or the price I got the Eotech, who cares! I'm curious to see how it functions.

I'm not familiar enough with aimpoints to say what to look out for...  given their track record I'd say if it works, it should be GTG but then again aimpoints have had their failures as well.

EE on ARF is the craziest forum-marketplace I've ever seen...  you're bound to land on a deal at some point

Aimpoint H-1 came in. For a minute i thought it may have been a refurb but i watched some unboxing videos and i'm good... nothing is wrapped up individually so all good.

the next thing i need is a mount that i can have absolute co-witness. Any suggestions?

Aimpoint H-1 came in. For a minute i thought it may have been a refurb but i watched some unboxing videos and i'm good... nothing is wrapped up individually so all good.

the next thing i need is a mount that i can have absolute co-witness. Any suggestions?

I have an American Defense for my MRO and its solid.