NJGF

Surefire Spares Carrier

Does anyone know if there is info available from Surefire about which lights use which spares carriers (SC1, SC2, etc)?

In particular I am looking at the Surefire UB3T Invictus but I am interested in finding this info about other lights also.

The SC1 and SC2 are designed to hold 6 lithium CR123 batteries and 1 spare incandescent bulb. The Invictus is an LED light. You shouldn't need a spare bulb. Buy whichever model carrier you want (SC1 or SC2) and just carry batteries in it.

If you want to buy an incandescent flashlight (I don't know why when LED lights are all around better) then look on the SF website for what model bulbs each carry (I don't think the SC2 is even on the SF website anymore)

Or spend significantly less and get a few of these:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1057188&gclid=CMfV-duGtMkCFUwYHwodD9cIWg&Q=&ap=y&m=Y&is=REG&A=details

The SF SC1/2 are designed to hold 6 batteries with a spare bulb in the center. The SC1 is designed to hold different bulbs than the SC2. I have a couple of them. They are excellent spare battery holders, but are bulky for what they are, especially know that I don't need to protect a spare incandescent bulb as well since I switched to all LED heads in my lights.

I much prefer the caddies that I linked to above and have them for AAA, AA, and CR123 batteries scattered around the house, in go bags, at work, in my truck, and on each of my armor carriers.