Mcfiftyfive

Hello from another Ocean County person!

Hi everyone!

I am new to shooting and only recently got my Firearms ID card, but I have more than a few ex-military friends who helped me get acquainted with firearms in the past.

I have been to GSSC at least a couple of times just recently as well as to a range down in maryland with my friends a few years ago.

I rented the .22 Henry Lever action and loved it! I am definitely going to pick one up soon, from there I am not sure what else I want to get(they're like pokemon! can I just get them all?! haha)

So I hope to be able to learn alot from everyone here as I always have so much to learn!

Actually this past weekend, we went out to break in my brothers 1911 colt and I rented the Hi Point 9mm rifle, very nice rifle, but I don't know enough about it to say I would consider buying it just yet.

I probably want to look at some bolt actions next, maybe a remington 30-06 or 30-30, not really sure though.

I mean I want to pay off the Henry first and have fun with it before I start considering what to buy next :)