gunforhire

GunForHireRadio #235 NRA sells out NJ Gun Owners to boost membership dollars

Scumbags. Scott needs to go there and wage war. They need to get their lazy, miserable arses to NJ pronto. Fooking sad excuse for an org.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Further, we need every NJ gun owner/member to write these biotches. I certainly will when I got to my desk in the morning. Pisses me off. My nasals were flaring when we were listening to the show this morn.

In all Fairness to the NRA, Scott Bach has been on GFH before, explaining all the work that they do behind the scenes in NJ.

I agree with that statement. I was a HUGE NRA supporter all my adult life. I am pissed that they use us as the boogeyman. I need to see more direct results, maybe that would get the rest of New Jerseys non action gun owners off their asses as well.

I agree with that statement. I was a HUGE NRA supporter all my adult life. I am pissed that they use us as the boogeyman. I need to see more direct results, maybe that would get the rest of New Jerseys non action gun owners off their asses as well.

The NRA does not want CC to be president so they are doing everything they can to be unhelpful to him.  That's fine by me BUT, by snubbing CC at the annual meeting (for a very lame reason) the NRA also snubbed NJ.  If the NRA is helping out in NJ, they must be ninjas cause I've never seen them.  How can NJ get behind the NRA when the NRA (who takes our money so we can join ranges) does so very little in return.

Further, we need every NJ gun owner/member to write these biotches. I certainly will when I got to my desk in the morning. Pisses me off. My nasals were flaring when we were listening to the show this morn.

I found yet another letter on my desk today from the NRA. It has a postage free return envelope so I wrote them a note and stapled

a copy of that ad to their letter and will mail it back to them on their dime!

I realize things here would would be an awful lot worse without the NRA! If they are going to use us as their poster child of how

bad it can get to scare others into donating or joining, I would just like to see more ACTIVE help from them here in NJ!!! Throw some ads

on television, not just Fox News, telling the Fudds that they too need to stand up and fight for our 2A rights or they too will suffer some day!

That would indeed be nice.  At best, they need to be more vocal and proactive about what they are doing.  At best...

I found yet another letter on my desk today from the NRA. It has a postage free return envelope so I wrote them a note and stapled

a copy of that ad to their letter and will mail it back to them on their dime!

We all feel that way to some degree or another.  However (here's the but), we also don't want to start fighting among ourselves.  If we get divided, we will lose this fight.  I'm not sure what the proper middle ground is, but as I said earlier, the NRA does need to become more proactive, at a minimum.

In all fairness, aren't they right? NJ is what the NRA is fighting against at the national level. You can argue that they should be helping NJ. But we are their boogeyman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize things here would would be an awful lot worse without the NRA! If they are going to use us as their poster child of how

bad it can get to scare others into donating or joining, I would just like to see more ACTIVE help from them here in NJ!!! Throw some ads

on television, not just Fox News, telling the Fudds that they too need to stand up and fight for our 2A rights or they too will suffer some day!

Good luck getting the liberal MSM to air them!  That's where they need to be, to be most effective. :dontknow:

I think California and DC are worse than NJ. Regarding NJ's gun laws this state is horrible! They prosecute law biding citizens using stupid laws which did not harm a single person.  

Well, according to the "Guns & Ammo  2015 list for "Best States for Gun Owners,"  once again,  DC was the worst at 51, NY was 2nd worst at 50, and NJ 3rd worst at 49.   California was 46th, ahead of Mass. & Hawaii.  I think because there are some counties in Calif. (northern areas near Oregon) where sheriffs do grant CCWs on a regular basis. Not happening in any NJ county that I know of. 

Hey look. If that ad is pissng people off like Anthony, myself and others, it's wrong. What they can do is amend the ad by saying, "We are going all out to help NJ", show how like post blurbs, billboards and other stuff to show they give a damn. Because that ad doesn't make us look good to anyone in NJ and I for one, I don't need some boo-hoo outsiders pointing fingers not helping either. Its bad enough we are the black sheep of the country. Regardless what we are doing here, I don't feel NRA is doing their parts. Period.

Scott, Alex, Sappa, etc are all doing their gigs but it seems they are on their own outside of the citizens that get involved.

I wanna see that weenie from NRA get up there and talk about NJ. >:-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NRA is nothing but a pack of money-hungry amateurs. I canceled my membership in 1992 after being relentlessly pestered for money for what I consider to (still) be a purposely misguided and inflamatory interpretation of the second amendment with the true objective really being just the accumulation of cash.

IMO, the NRA has done more harm than good in respect to guns as both a hobby and a right. More-and-more, as time passes, I see people getting frustrated with and ultimately quitting the NRA.