Sign in to follow this  
7-3-2

TR Imports Silver Eagle

So I found myself at Dicks on Friday and checked out the prices on firearms(I should've known better). I wasn't really intending on making a purchase but I started pheasant hunting again this year and was sick of using a 12 gauge pump. So I saw a 20 gauge TR Import Silver Eagle on sale for $299 and figured "what the hell, it's a semiautomatic for half the price", It felt great in my hands/shouldered well etc. Its still at the store cause of NICS holdups but I can't wait to bring this thing bird hunting! Problem is that there really isn't much online about these guns yet, does anyone have any experience handling these things or am I gonna be the guinea pig?

So I finally got to use this thing and put 100 rounds through it at lvsc today. I had a few problems where the last round from the magazine tube wouldn't load into the chamber, I would load three and only shoot two then reload to avoid this issue. It also came back very very dirty but that's not a huge issue. I'm not sure if the feeding issue was due to the ammo being target loads or not so I'll have to try this thing out a bit more and update you all accordingly.