RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! Sunday December 13th at Clinton WMA

I wish I could go but don't have a shotgun and I don't have much clay experience.

This is the best place to start and learn.

Speaking of shells, I'm not going to have time to grab some so if anyone has extra I'll buy a box or two from you

I'll bring extra as well.

Thanks for the offers I'll definitely come next time, family commitment permitting, and happy to buy some shells, and some extras for letting me try your shot gun.  I really hate thing people's patience when you're the only one who doesn't know what they are doing.  If people don't mind I'd love to learn.  

I had three new shooters out there today and everyone was great at taking time to go over the basics with them.

At least two of them are picking up the FPID paperwork from Hackettstown PD this week so they can get some shotguns of their own. On the way back they were talking about 2 12ga, one 20ga and a pink/purple.410 for their daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offers I'll definitely come next time, family commitment permitting, and happy to buy some shells, and some extras for letting me try your shot gun.  I really hate thing people's patience when you're the only one who doesn't know what they are doing.  If people don't mind I'd love to learn.  

Dude don't think you're going to be testing peoples patience. We are all very laid back and that's the best thing about these shootouts - it doesn't matter whether you've never shot before or shoot every weekend, it is a very calm environment and all we care about is safety, having fun, and getting new shooters to bust clays! Lots of us shoot frequently and we will gladly work with you. Even today we had some new people who have never shot before or at least never shot clays and they were all dusting them after a little while!

I had three new shooters out there today and everyone was great at taking time to go over the basics with them.

At least two of them are picking up the FPID paperwork from Hackettstown PD this week so they can get some shotguns of their own. On the way back they were talking about 2 12ga, one 20ga and a pink/purple.410 for their daughter.

Nothing like getting new shooters into the shooting hobby! That's awesome they are already looking into FIDs and getting shotguns. Shotgun shootouts are great for new shooters - good way to open up their wallets and drain their bank accounts for future guns :)

Magnawing - glad you could come out from TX :)

I have to pull my pictures from the camera... dis gonna be gud

Can't wait to see pics and videos! Thanks as always for being the NJGF photographer!

Here is the 1st pumpkin being thrown out and shot at. (I stood too close when the pumpkin was being thrown out)

https://youtu.be/6lYi1FHGN-o

Here is the 2nd pumpkin following the demise of the first one. (The field of view is better in this one)

https://youtu.be/hk-BhE8vKTU

Edited by Krdshrk
Edited so videos are embedded

Yeah man! That's great, and good seeing you today!

Here is the 1st pumpkin being thrown out and shot at. (I stood too close when the pumpkin was being thrown out)

Here is the 2nd pumpkin following the demise of the first one. (The field of view is better in this one)

Nice video. Who's bringing the pumpkin launcher next month? Those things were too big to go pumpkin bowling again lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sick videos guys! NJSigFan was nice enough to come out and drop the pumpkins off even though he wasn't shooting so big thanks to you brother! His only request was that we take lots of videos and pictures of the pumpkin carnage so I hope he gets on here to check it all out! Nice job with the pictures Nick, they came out great.

Thanks everyone for coming out! As usual, it was great seeing the usual faces, meeting new ones, and seeing a few that I haven't seen in a while. Magna, safe trip back down to freedom and I'm glad we got to get this organized in time while you were visiting.