Sign in to follow this  
Krdshrk

Larry Vickers shoots the AK-107

I think it's kewl too but I'm waiting to see how many anti AR piston systems people are ready to jump on this. Most of you know exactly what I'm referring to. ;)

I'll just leave it at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

too bad we'll never see this in the states. the 74 has such little recoil to begin

Maybe not a Russian one, but does anyone know if there are any companies making a similar rifle? I've been wanting to get a AK-74 Variant and after watching the video I am sold on the double piston zero recoil and would like to have a similar setup.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'd be curious to try one, but I'm personally not holding my breadth. For one, those guns have good comps on, which are probably doing most of the work (compare the dude's race gun with any other race gun, they all move about just as little, lots of guns stay flat if properly tuned, and if the system was miraculous he probably wouldn't have been running what looks to be a rolling thunder comp or clone). For another every other miracle recoil killer design I've tried seemed to kill recoil but also induce other issues.

So, I hope it is somehow very wonderful and clever, but until I see someone putting a few thousands rounds through one in something that isn't basically just an advert, I'm not going to go gaga over it.