Rob0115

NRA 500 life membership

Lifetime status credentials come when you finish payments.  

Double the membership, sign the wife up for EPL quarterly, in 5 years she'll be a life member.  In the mean time she'll be counted on the membership rolls.  How awesome would it be to see the NRA membership skyrocket in the closing term of this don't let me say it president.  If you do not think this would send the best message to Congress and Bloomturd I beg to differ.  Sign the kids up too! Mine were EPL life from birth over and done with years ago.  Just like ammo it ain't getting any cheaper.  Who else are you going to trust with your rights.  We cannot completely agree, but change can come from within if there enough of like minded people. 

Pin this thread at least until the end of February.

You want the NRA to help  you in NJ?  Then show them you mean business. A large increase in NJ members, especially Life, sends a strong message to Wayne!

Should just say "life member" 

Lifetime status credentials come when you finish payments.  

Double the membership, sign the wife up for EPL quarterly, in 5 years she'll be a life member.  In the mean time she'll be counted on the membership rolls.  How awesome would it be to see the NRA membership skyrocket in the closing term of this don't let me say it president.  If you do not think this would send the best message to Congress and Bloomturd I beg to differ.  Sign the kids up too! Mine were EPL life from birth over and done with years ago.  Just like ammo it ain't getting any cheaper.  Who else are you going to trust with your rights.  We cannot completely agree, but change can come from within if there enough of like minded people. 

Pin this thread at least until the end of February.

You want the NRA to help  you in NJ?  Then show them you mean business. A large increase in NJ members, especially Life, sends a strong message to Wayne!

Thanks for the info. My initial membership was for 5 years, which runs out this year. Figured it's a good time to become a Life Member since this is too good a deal to pass up, minus the $300 deal.

Right after we missed that $300 offer I bit the bullet for $500. If not now? When?

That's how I felt about it. I saw the 300 offer and by the time I got home from work the page was gone. I figured 500 is probably as good as it gets at this point.

Wish I got in for the $300, but we'll never see that price again.

It doesn't come around often, but it does come around.  I got in a couple years ago at $300 after Sandy Hook when they had their big push for memberships..  They typically do these kinds of deals after something major happens and the gov't all of a sudden decides it wants to go into a gun control frenzy. 

Honest question...

I support the NRA, i signed up for a membership last year and i'm up for renew.. but how do i stop all the NRA mail from coming to my house! I mean they really pile it on. only mail i get now a days is NRA pamphlets and Micro Center brochures. 

Question, lets say I do the EPL, if I want to pay it off all at once lets say next year, is that an option? Or am I stuck paying $25 a month or quarter until it pays itself?

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors, this was posted from a mobile device.

Honest question...

I support the NRA, i signed up for a membership last year and i'm up for renew.. but how do i stop all the NRA mail from coming to my house! I mean they really pile it on. only mail i get now a days is NRA pamphlets and Micro Center brochures.

Log on to your account. I believe there is an option to opt out.

I did it when first signed up. Hardly receive any snail mail from them and only a few occasional emails.

Honest question...

Hmmm, I don't get that much mail, maybe one a month or less. They did used to call on the phone almost every day which pissed me off. I told them politely to stop a couple of times and that didn't work so the next call I just yelled at them for a bit, they haven't called again :)

-Jim

Hmmm, I don't get that much mail, maybe one a month or less. They did used to call on the phone almost every day which pissed me off. I told them politely to stop a couple of times and that didn't work so the next call I just yelled at them for a bit, they haven't called again :)

-Jim

im having that issue now..   they are literally calling me every single day, excluding holidays...  out of 31 days in December, they called me 26 days.  getting a bit ridiculous now.  (and im already a life member, they just want me to go higher im sure)

im having that issue now.. they are literally calling me every single day, excluding holidays... out of 31 days in December, they called me 26 days. getting a bit ridiculous now. (and im already a life member, they just want me to go higher im sure)

I emailed them to be on the no solicit / mail list.

Probably a stupid question but what is the benefit of being a member? I know they represent us in our 2A rights. Is it just to give them money so they can defend our 2A rights?

I'm a member but I don't think I've used any of their benefits other than wanting them to make sure our 2A rights are not trampled on. The only thing I found interesting besides that was the ArmsCare.

Yes, the primary focus is to protect the 2a and gun owner  rights.  It also is tries to introduce people to shooting sports, promote safety and education.  There are tons of other benefits, like insurance, car discounts, etc, etc.

Start here and surf around.

https://membership.nrahq.org/benefits.asp