Sign in to follow this  
7-3-2

Archery Range for 10 year old

I bought my daughter a bow set for christmas after she enjoyed archery at camp. I dont even have a bow of my own but am looking for a place I can bring her to practice with hers. I do have experience using a bow but thats from when I was younger, does anyone know of any local range stat I can bring her to? I checked heritage in branchburg but they require that she has passed a course.

You and she should just take the course at Branchburg. It is a fun 2 hour course with a good intro to archery and relatively inexpensive @ $35. There are lots of young boys and girls that take the class. They also have a crossbow intro class. They have an indoor and outdoor range @ $10/hr and you can try any of the bows they have for free once you have taken the course.

Do I have to bring my own bow?

You and she should just take the course at Branchburg. It is a fun 2 hour course with a good intro to archery and relatively inexpensive @ $35. There are lots of young boys and girls that take the class. They also have a crossbow intro class. They have an indoor and outdoor range @ $10/hr and you can try any of the bows they have for free once you have taken the course.