Nice, looks good! How long did that take you? Been meaning to do that on my M&P's but I've never done it before. Have to practice on some PMags...

e

Thanks man I've done so many now it only takes a couple hours but your first one will take you a really long time just please make sure you don't push too hard you'll blow right through the frame.

Thank you for your opinion it greatly enhances the grip and shooting 30000 rounds a year that really makes a difference

As someone who shoots a stippled gun a lot, the biggest pain in the ass becomes cleaning the dirt and dead skin out of it. I have yet to find an efficient way so I just stopped doing it. 

As someone who shoots a stippled gun a lot, the biggest pain in the ass becomes cleaning the dirt and dead skin out of it. I have yet to find an efficient way so I just stopped doing it. 

Now that's something I hadn't considered...  Lol... Ew..

We used to use diluted Muriatic Acid to clean the plastic holds in the Rock climbing gym I ran. Worked really well dissolving skin and chalk that was worked into the pores and texture of the holds. I bet it would just as well work for this.

Or, detail strip the frame and put it in the dishwasher (when the wife isn't looking) ;)

One the skin is dry use a little rem oil and a stiff tooth brush works fine...then some compressed air...

You don't even know. I finally decided to really clean mine over the winter, and it took some real effort with alcohol and stuff. My black frame was getting to be distinctly tan

Fellas just dont let it build up...Use a stiff brush for 2 seconds after each session you'll be fine...Plus the smaller the dots the sharper the edges and the more sking will build up...the size we use has great grip but doesn't rip the skin as much...

Fellas just dont let it build up...Use a stiff brush for 2 seconds after each session you'll be fine...Plus the smaller the dots the sharper the edges and the more sking will build up...the size we use has great grip but doesn't rip the skin as much...

Vlad shoots competition all the time - not a lot of time to clean up :)

Thanks gunna mess with doing some other patterns next week. 302w try it with a pmag. I just watched a few videos while the wood burner heated up and did the pmag which was my first time trying it. Had the grip laying around extra so tried that too. Once you do it your thoughts might change