SmittyMHS

TIER 1 DEFENSE

Had Mike do the headspace check on my new 300 blkout build. Can't say enough about his customer service. I made an appointment, he called the day before to say he couldn't find his go-no go gauges and had to order new ones. I understand. I loose things all the time only to find them again after I buy a new one.;(

Called me again a few days later to say they came in. I went there the next day. He did the check while I waited and chatted with his way cute receptionist! (worth going just for her! LOL)

Mike only charged me $10! Cheapest piece of mind I've ever got...He also said its not really needed if you buy good parts. I told him how everyone says something different about that. I feel better now that its done. 

He also charges $35 transfer fee, so anyone in the area...heads up! And a full machine shop too.

Oh...and don't try hitting on his receptionist. Shes Mikes daughter....and 2!

But cute as a button!

Good to hear of your experience.  From what I have read on this board, they are one of the good guys. Kudos Mike!!

Glad you had your build checked out.  I have been on the firing line and have seen the devastation caused by equipment failure for many reasons.  It happens more than you think.  I always head space check as well as check fired cases. Takes just a minute and makes sure the last guy did his job correctly.  I like my appendages where God put them, not on some hospital tray.  

Excellent work on my pin and weld couple of days ago. Top quality work, done while you wait with an appointment,  at reasonable prices. Just $50 at Tier 1 when my lgs gets $125. Well worth the ride for me. Again, thank you.