DanMarvel

Gun Show Loophole debunked video

What ambiguity? Many historians have said at the time of the Founders, words were used to mean things that they no longer do. Today, people would use the word regulated as you are. In the 18th century, regulated was used in a different way. Just because you, like most antis, like to say the Constitution is a living, breathing document and has to change with the times, doesn't mean the intent or meaning of the Founders changes to fit your desires.

If you read much of James Madison, author of the Second Amendment, as well as many other Founders, Washington, Jefferson, Monroe, they all wrote of their beliefs that free men should be armed.

Just because you don't like the idea, doesn't mean it wasn't the intent of the Founders.

When did I say that?

You're making stuff up because you can't reason beyond the same, old, failed, tired NRA talking points.

Get over it.

I don't live under rules....I live under my Constitutional RIGHTS!  Rules don't trump Rights in my country and you don't want to understand that simple fact.

Why are wasting your time posting on this forum when you could be out there campaigning for Hillary?

i-miss-my-mommy.jpg