Maksim

Let see those Rimfires. =P

I would, but for the life of me I can not get my pictures to format. Even when I reduce size they are too big. But take my word, I refinished a rifle for each of my kids and they look pretty cool. One is a pink, purple and black camo Little Buckaroo for my daughter and a Savage 3b in black green and brown camo for my son.

go to irfanview.com download the program. it is free, and easy to use.

hit control + R to resize, and there you can select any size and resave.

I did all of that and i got a message that read I can not attatch the extension file. I will keep trying.

Nice 10/22

Thanks TB

I am pretty proud of it. Put it all together myself(my 1st rifle). Bought it on GunBroker. Really in bad shape. Everything is new except for the receiver...and I stripped it, polished it & applied Duracoat.

Still playing with what ammo she likes.

I really spent too much time on Rimfire Central when I built this ;)

From Left to Right: 10/22; UGLY stevens youth model 73, single shot bolt action; Mossberg 702 Plinkster (wifes) we just picked that up on monday from the sportsmans center...she liked the color. Scope is on order from Cheaper Than Dirt; and lastly my Fav. Marlin model 7000.

Check out the Stevens, I bought this for $15 a few years ago and never did anything with it. Take a look at the BOLT and wood filler in the stock! It was not the original stock for the gun I assume...sure looks like that stock would accept a ruger mag?

Beautiful 10/22 AH141, my wife loves it, I think that will be our next purchase. We saw one similar in sayereville for sale.

Tony: That stock was unfinished?? How did you get it looking like that?? I have a Franchi Semi-Auto 12 gauge that I refinished the stock on, and it came out looking like crap! Dull and no shine. I stripped all the old stuff off, sanded it down, stained it with minwax 3 coats, and put coat after coat of that garbage that benchwood casey makes for stocks. Any Tips? I would like to do it over again, I'm not happy with the way it looks.

Beautiful 10/22 AH141, my wife loves it, I think that will be our next purchase. We saw one similar in sayereville for sale.

Better late than never. Didnt check the thread again.

Thanks Chad.

I put that together myself. All upgraded components.

That stock might be for sale...I need a lefty thumbhole. Found out I have to shoot rifle lefty. Right handed, but left eye dominate.

Thanks John....I ended up getting a S&W 22A-1. This thread is going back a little bit. I still want a ruger, a friend offered me a older one for $125, I'm thinking about it.

Stop thinking and just buy it. The older 10/22's are a million times better than the new ones. They are all metal. I paid 300 for mine, for 125 thats a steal. If you don't want it, I'll buy it!!