Maksim

How did you hear about NJGF?

Joined up yesterday evening after selling some 40mm ammo cans to a member of the site.  He told me about some of the content on the site which perked my curiosity.  Once I made it to the site I was hooked.   I've been out of the country for a little while.  I need to catch up NJ rules and regulations that may have changed.  By the looks of the site, I'll get all the info I need from one site.  Well done!!!

I used a search engine. I wanted to see if an NJ compliant upper was worth anything. I should have taken the first offer LOL. But one of my concerns was 25 posts to sell something at the time, and then I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the gun. I ended up selling the whole thing for $50 more than what somebody here offered me for the upper.

Back in the early days, Maks used to scan other gun forums and sort members by their state and PM the Jerseyans to invite them here. That's how I found out about it. I think it was my Firing Line or GlockTalk membership that got me into NJGF.

I got here by following a link from a NJ newspaper article (NJ Herald I think).  I lurked around for about 6 or 7 hours reading up on some FID application stories.  I liked what I read, especially since the site is all about NJ and the ridiculous gun laws we endure, and then decided to join up.

Hello from California. Responded to a marketplace ad and thought I'd at least stop in and say "best wishes to our 2A brothers/sisters on the opposite coast." Tough challenges for all of us, keep up the fight.

:sungum:

yeah brother were sorry you have people like this to deal with. http://www.youtube.com/embed/iJmFEv6BHM0?html5=1&fs=1

We have a few of our own here too. There's no lack of left wing gun grabbers on either coast unfortunately.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

The creator "Maksim" advised me of this forum. Ironically, he has been MIA since "Mar 26 2014 02:20 PM".

Not surprising.... Of course, you know what "season" this is... and what's due two days from now...

And what Maks does for a living... :D