Maksim

NJGF Dillon Group Discount

Great news! I know we have been talking about doing a group buy on a reloading press. The first one we can do, through a local vendor here is a group discount on Dillon presses.

Because of Dillon pricing policies, we cannot reveal the discount online, but it is a pretty good one, esp on a product like this.

First step is to go to Dillon's website http://www.bluepress.com or http://www.dillonprecision.com/. Pick what you like.

Then, call Vinny, of Hunting World Guns & Ammo - Freehold, NJ, you can call him direct at 917-709-8729. Tell him you are a member at NJ Gun Forums, and he will fill you in on the details of the discount.

Thank you Vinny.

I would love to learn about reloading but I have no idea where to begin. Does anyone want to point me in the right direction? Dillon's website is complicated. There are dozens of add ons

First thing you need to do is pick up a good reloading manual such as Lyman #49 or Speer #14 and do some reading. The ABC's of reloading is another good one. It will lay everything out for you step by step. It will give you a good base to ask more questions off of. Reloading is very simple.

So i took a look at the great Dillon videos on youtube and I want to get a 550! I will call about the discount as soon as I get a chance. Reloading manuals are on the way. I might try to buy powder and small pistol primers at the Oaks PA gun show this weekend.

I would need small pistol primers for 9mm right?

The show is on tomorrow at the philadelphia convention center at OAKS. just a bit west of valley forge.

From the one guy I bought from he had a 1000 primer per person limit. He was not the only one with small primers in stock.

I did not even think about the FMJ vs Lead bullets. I will have to give that some thought.

I would love to learn about reloading but I have no idea where to begin. Does anyone want to point me in the right direction? Dillon's website is complicated. There are dozens of add ons

First thing you need to do is pick up a good reloading manual such as Lyman #49 or Speer #14 and do some reading. The ABC's of reloading is another good one. It will lay everything out for you step by step. It will give you a good base to ask more questions off of. Reloading is very simple.

TB, This is vinny from hunting world guns & ammo, if you are interested in learning about what you would need to get started with reloading, you can reach me at 917-709-8729

Great news! I know we have been talking about doing a group buy on a reloading press. The first one we can do, through a local vendor here is a group discount on Dillon presses.

Because of Dillon pricing policies, we cannot reveal the discount online, but it is a pretty good one, esp on a product like this.

Max,

Would you know if the group discount on Dillon is only for presses, or for the complete Dillon line?