Sign in to follow this  
Guest Damagedworld

Butch's Gun World (Vineland Area)

Have purchased and sold a couple firearms there... knowledgeable friendly and FAIR.. will continue to shop there as often as i can.. good selection from handguns new and used... same with long guns military style to more of your hunting type stuff..

Butch's Gun World

1025 W Landis Ave

Vineland, NJ 08360

(856) 692-1010

I completely agree, Butch's is awesome. I bought both of my handguns there, and the prices are extremely reasonable compared to other shops in the area. I paid $239 for a new Smith & Wesson 22A and $299 for a used Ruger P89...I love both of them! Also, the service at Butch's is great too. All of the sales associates are extremely helpful and kind.

I completely agree, Butch's is awesome. I bought both of my handguns there, and the prices are extremely reasonable compared to other shops in the area. I paid $239 for a new Smith & Wesson 22A and $299 for a used Ruger P89...I love both of them! Also, the service at Butch's is great too. All of the sales associates are extremely helpful and kind.

thats a very good price for the 22a.

thats a very good price for the 22a.

Right inline with the price of the 22a at Pauls Gun World (aka Ammo-n-Arms) :)

Don't forget to support our vendors! ;)

http://www.arms-n-ammo.com/firearms.htm

don't forget it's also 3.5% sales tax in Vineland. i bought my XD there. ask for Tony, he's a good guy.

I agree Kerouac...Tony is awesome. I went into Butch's in January of this year not knowing anything about guns whatsoever, and Tony kindly helped me out and guided me in the right direction. I told him I was looking for an affordable 9mm pistol of some sort, and he sold me my first gun...a used Ruger P89. On numerous occasions, I've seen other gun shops in the area try to rip off first-time buyers by trying to sell them a $700 revolver when the newbie came in seeking a $300 semi-auto pistol. Thankfully, that wasn't my first experience. Three guns later (all purchased at Butch's), here I am today, haha. I can't say enough about the good service and the cheap prices that Butch's offers.