Pew Pew Plates

AK 15 ROUND MAG GROUP BUY *PICS ADDED*

Hey, Henderson defense is willing to do a run of blocked 30 rounders to 15 rounds. Will be $25 or less depending on how many mags get spoken for.

Please let me know if you are interested, and how many you would probably commit to. Nothing is final yet. These would be in 7.62x39

My goal is somewhere north of 20, I want to get at least free shipping.

Heres our count

GlennP: 4

Leth: 1

Radek: 2

montecristo345: 4

BMWR: 2-3

ProActive: 2-3

Total: 15 ~ 17

Glenn -

I got off the phone with the place that makes the mag blocks for us. They can have some ready in about 6-7 days for delivery, but I've got to order at least 25 from them.

So let's say if you can get together an order of at least 20 we could do the $25 price listed on the website (not incl shipping).

Anything above 20 I can see about knocking off $1/ea or $2/ea depending on quantities or maybe work something where we ship everything for free.

Let me know what you think and we can go from there.

S/F

Matt Taylor

- AR15 Sales & Service

- SigSauer Agency & IOP Sales Rep

Henderson Defense Industries

702-566-1000 (shop)

714-519-4109 (mobile)

NJ-legal15rdAK47mag02.jpg

NJ-legal15rdAK47mag01.jpg

If you guys want 15 round metal 7.62x39 magazines you should really look into cut-down magazines. Can just find an out of stater willing to buy a bunch of cheap steel mags at a gun show, hack them in half for you and mail you a box of mutilated parts. They're stamped steel and very easy to work with.

Reshaping the bottoms is very easy, you just measure, cut, and fold the top half of the mutilated body to new length, shorten the spring, and voila, fifteen round metal AK mags. They're lighter, smaller, much cheaper than $25 and fully serviceable unlike the blocked 30's. Not to mention they don't draw attention, plus i don't get the point of having a giant mag sticking out of the gun if half of it is just empty space anyway. Makes shooting prone easier if anything. And since you're receiving magazines literally hacked in half you are not intermittently illegal. All you need to do the reshaping of the body is a dremel and pair of pliers.

If you want to go that route, I can give you measurements/diagrams/photos to work with.

[attachment=1]IMG_1530.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMG_1402.JPG[/attachment]

Hacked off 15 rounders make sense and I have them.

agree %100 it also allows for better prone shooting