Sign in to follow this  
flank

$10 off $25 purchase - Dicks Sporting Goods

They normally don't let you use general coupons on ammo unless the coupon specifically states that it is for ammo. You managed to get lucky!

I know lol, I read somewhere that someone managed to use the coupons on ammo so I figured I'd give it a try :) I know its hard to read but it actually says it right on the coupon "excludes firearms, ammunition, etc..." I did get lucky

i've gotten lucky a lot last year, which is technically two years ago now. But I just went to a few dick's stores a couple months ago and they all wouldn't let me use the coupon. It seems they have tightened up on them now.

i was able to use both coupons in east brunswick . the woman asked were did i get the coupons from . i told her from a friend and they were on a small piece of paper . she said good because if they were on a big piece of paper they were no good .

I was in Dick's last month and they wouldn't let me use an internet coupon. I think it depends on the store and the sales person. This was up in Ramsey. The guy told me if his manager wasn't close by he would have let me use it. He said they have been cracking down on the internet coupons.

I've used the internet coupons a few times in the past two months for ammo purchases without a problem. Worked in both the Manahawkin and Lakewood (or is it Brick?) stores. Usually I'll try to pick the register with the teenage girl texting behind the counter, who can can care less what she rings up...

I've used the internet coupons a few times in the past two months for ammo purchases without a problem. Worked in both the Manahawkin and Lakewood (or is it Brick?) stores. Usually I'll try to pick the register with the teenage girl texting behind the counter, who can can care less what she rings up...

exactly hahaha :icon_mrgreen:

I need to go back and get some boresnakes