Caine

Kel-Tec KSG

Found this on another forum

KSG.jpg

Kel-Tec KSG bullpup Shotgun

Yes, it's civilian legal, identical size to the RFB, just a little wider.

Cylinder bore 12 gage-2.75. 14+1 rounds.

manually switched dual-tube mag (7 each)

bottom ejecting

Available 2011

MSRP not yet set

post-1409-0-60686300-1294027131_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That is pretty damn cool. I'm in to see how much it will cost. However, I think that Kel-Tec could benefit from making their guns a little bit more aesthetically appealing. I understand the direction they are trying to head in, but that shotgun is pretty ugly. I would still consider it if the price was right though.

Yes, 2 magazine tubes, with a button that selects which tube is "active". So, for example, you could have one tube filled with buckshot and the other with slugs, and then select the appropriate tube based on the situation.

So, for example, you could have one tube filled with buckshot and the other with slugs, and then select the appropriate tube based on the situation.

This. This is why I am extremely interested in this shotgun, and may just have to deal with the ugliness :icon_e_biggrin:

If the price is right, this will certainly be on my list of guns to get. I think it would be AWESOME for a HD gun.

Looks cool, quite an interesting design [as usual from KT], but I will wait on performance tests. On the KTOG boards, a KT rep said you could buy two KSG's for the price of one RFB so that makes it out to around $799 a pop.

If it is, I would wait a year or two and wait for any problems [if any] to get fixed/shooting evaluations to be done after its release, see how it does, then get one if all is well after the price drops.

post-2200-0-43243100-1294042452_thumb.jpg

post-2200-0-30939900-1294042461_thumb.jpg

post-2200-0-71863300-1294042480_thumb.jpg

post-2200-0-76394900-1294042491_thumb.jpg

post-2200-0-47166800-1294042504_thumb.jpg

VERY interested.

The weight out front must be heavy, since that's where all the 12 gauge goodness is resting.

Pete, I think the shells eject right behind the pistol grip. I hope it's ambidextrous!

The mag tubes unload toward the rear, therefore, each shot is lighter and lighter in the front.

Yeah, but I mean when it's loaded and waiting to be used. I really like this thing, Paul stop posting Pictures!

If this comes out in a reasonable amount of time and is actually reliable, these will be a big seller for Kel-Tec. Since it's a bullpup, in essence, it's like having an SBS, which will certainly be appealing to the home defense crowd. Add the extra capacity into the mix and selectable tubes, and it certainly has all the makings of a huge hit.

to the top of Gun Purchase List for 2011.... er I mean 2012.... C'mon... 2013

That is great. I usually do not go for futuristic looks, but I think I might have to go get some Halo type armor for that shotgun.

I have been waiting for someone to come out with the next big idea for shotguns. Benelli tried with the stock/receiver being one unit, not really ground breaking but ok. This idea from Kel Tec is groundbreaking. Very innovative and I can only hope it is simplistic and uber reliable.

Awesome innovation! I'll tell you what-unless this thing craps the endurence test it will not be coming down much in price any time soon. At least untill the competition wakes up. Whats the barrel length on it anyway?