lunker

An Online Distributor to Avoid

I have had two dealing now with www.TGScom.com (out of Green Bay, Wisconsin). Both have been unsatisfactory. They run TopGlock.com, thegunsource.com, glockworld.com. If you see one of their web pages, you have seen them all. They list items as being in stock then your order sits and sits. I figured I would give them a second chance. They will not get a third.

Partners

www.topglock.com - Your Glock Hand Guns, Accessories and Apparel Headquarters. Try to find better prices anywhere!

www.gunsatcost.com - Whether you're into hunting, target shooting or personal safety, GunsAtCost has what you need at the price you want.

www.thegunsource.com - Over 30,000 Firearms and Accessories in stock. If you need it, we have it.

www.shotgunworks.com - Your source for anything shotgun related.

www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com - Hunting guns and supplies near cost. If you're a hunter MidWestHuntersOutlet is the place for you.

www.allglock.com - All Glock. All The Time.

www.sigsauerpro.com - Shop SigSauerPro.com to find the best prices on Sig Sauer

www.amerigloweaponsights.com

www.glockworld.com - Why pay retail? Discount prices on Glock pistols, accessories, holsters, barrels, magazines, sights and Glock gun parts for proud Glock handgun enthusiasts.

www.waltherpistols.com - Legendary Performance. Discount Pricing.

www.ameriglogunsights.com

www.lasermaxoutlet.com

www.concealgun.com.com - Shop a large inventory designed specifically for the CCW license holder.

www.lasermaxstore.com

www.lasermaxworld.com

www.ameriglooutlet.com - Tritium Night Sights at unbeatable prices.

www.ameriglostore.com

www.ameriglosightoutlet.com

www.hkperfection.com - Why Comprimise? Your Source for All Things HK

www.ar15pro.com - For all your black rifle needs

www.xdpistols.com - Shop online and save on Springfield Armory XD pistols and accessories.

www.bersapistols.com - Reliable protection you can afford.

www.trijiconoutlet.com

www.trijiconstore.com - Get the Night Sights you've been wanting at a price that's too good to pass up.

www.trijicongunsights.com

www.trijiconweaponsights.com

www.trijiconnightsights.com - Control the night with Trijicon night sights for Glock, Springfield XD, Beretta and more.

www.waltherprecision.com - Walther Pistols and Accessories

www.handgunheaven.com - Huge selection of handguns from Glock, SIG, Beretta, Springfield, HK and more

www.meprolightoutlet.com

www.meprolightstore.com

www.lasermaxlasers.com

www.lasermaxforless.com

www.meprolightnightsights.com

www.meprolightgunsights.com

www.meprolightweaponsights.com

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like one of those shell-game , no inventory BS companies. They pepper the inet with "sites" that all point to the same server/website, maybe with slightly different styled front ends. They probably don't stock anything event though their sites say "in stock, ready to ship", and sit on orders to wait on getting up enough to bulk purchase from distributors.

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like one of those shell-game , no inventory BS companies. They pepper the inet with "sites" that all point to the same server/website, maybe with slightly different styled front ends. They probably don't stock anything event though their sites say "in stock, ready to ship", and sit on orders to wait on getting up enough to bulk purchase from distributors.

Sorry but i've had great experiences with gunsatcost.com

I have had two dealing now with www.TGScom.com (out of Green Bay, Wisconsin).

Not to be confused with Top Gun Supply out of Ohio, which you often see abbreviated as TGS. Top Gun Supply is one of THE best on-line firearms and firearm parts and accessories vendors out there.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1

Not to be confused with Top Gun Supply out of Ohio, which you often see abbreviated as TGS. Top Gun Supply is one of THE best on-line firearms and firearm parts and accessories vendors out there.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I suspect the confusion generated is intentional. +1 to TopGunSupply.com. I have bought several guns from them, and have been very happy with their service.

I too had a less than positive experience with that organization when i was trying to buy an AA kit for my Glock. When you search the web for these kits, since thier myriad of web fronts inundate the internet, you invariably get each and every one those URL's as a match. I started to call each one, one by one, to check stock and every time i got a salesperson on the line, they all gave me a different answer as to how many months it would be and i should just commit now to get on the list. It wasn't until about the 3rd "web site" i was dialing on the phone did i realize i was calling THE SAME DAMN NUMBER each time!