• ACE Pignose Adapter
  • Tromix Fire Control Group
  • CSS Trigger Guard
  • Hogue Pistol Grip
  • HK Sights (welded on)
  • Promag Drum (12 rounds)
  • Kvar Hand Guard
  • Kvar Retainer
  • Arsenal Rail (shaved shortened refinished)
  • Vltor Quick Release Flashlight Mount
  • Surefire G2 Light

saiga12finalvlad1.jpg

saiga12finalvlad2.jpg

saiga12finalvlad7.jpg

saiga12finalvlad4.jpg

saiga12finalvlad5.jpg

saiga12finalvlad6.jpg

prepaint picture of the HK sights welded....

prepaint.jpg

Not fair. One day I'll be somewhere I can enjoy the finer things in life, like a 25 round drum for my Saiga-12. :icon_mrgreen:

went with 12 round drum for ease of size.. that thing is tiny and compact.. actually at the recommendation of a member here..

might pick up a MD20 at some point just for fun.. but I think the 12 is the perfect compromise between size and capacity.. can easily hold drum in one hand.. the shells are heavier than the drum.. lol

went with 12 round drum for ease of size.. that thing is tiny and compact.. actually at the recommendation of a member here..

might pick up a MD20 at some point just for fun.. but I think the 12 is the perfect compromise between size and capacity.. can easily hold drum in one hand.. the shells are heavier than the drum.. lol

If two 12 round drums won't do it, you're effed anyway.

I'm really excited to see where this goes.

If two 12 round drums won't do it, you're effed anyway.

I'm really excited to see where this goes.

did a rough piece together of everything about an hour ago VERY happy with this so far... will need one more shot of paint before final assembly but hope to have it done this week..

did a flat black like my 5.45 and just all black furniture.. I am really happy about the rail.. it is WAY too long and bulky out of the box..it is now the perfect size for a light.. and that is it..

this is how the front rail came..

5375_pd949705_1.jpg

took about 4 slots off of it total.. and took the rail section off the top piece since it was useless.. shaped it all up.. and rounded the edges.. looks good post paint..

I'm sure it will be beautiful. I bought his 5.45 and it looks spectacular.

thanks man hope you enjoy it!

Lemme ask you a dumb question. Is it illegal to have a high-capacity magazine in NJ if the magazine is being used at a shooting competition? Probably yes, but I'll ask anyway.

negative..

thanks man hope you enjoy it!

negative..

And by negative, you mean that they are illegal to posses at a shooting competition. If one were to take your one-word answer literally, you would be stating that it is legal :icon_e_ugeek:

Like paul said, the only legal 15+ capacity magazine is one for a legally registered NJ Assault Weapon.

• Like 1

And by negative, you mean that they are illegal to posses at a shooting competition. If one were to take your one-word answer literally, you would be stating that it is legal :icon_e_ugeek:

Like paul said, the only legal 15+ capacity magazine is one for a legally registered NJ Assault Weapon.

How do i legally register my Assault Firearm so i can get higher mag caps?

sorry you are correct..

there is some property near where i stay in pa if you are interested.. lol

• Like 1

As j0n said, that was a long time ago.

There are apparently only 87 legally registered AW's in NJ. GlennP and I met an LEO at the range the other day that possessed 1 of them.

As j0n said, that was a long time ago.

There are apparently only 87 legally registered AW's in NJ. GlennP and I met an LEO at the range the other day that possessed 1 of them.

Where did this fact come from? I know at least two that are now out of state.

Where did this fact come from? I know at least two that are now out of state.

I can't say that it is a fact, that's why I used 'apparently' to confirm that it is technically hearsay.

The gentleman said that his AR (really nice plain jane A2) was registered before the AWB, so he could technically have all the no-no's. It had a removable flash suppressor, as well as a telescoping stock and 30rd mags. He said that it was one of 80-something pre-ban's.

Anthony, anything I can do with the trigger on my Saiga-12 to make it feel like the trigger on my converted Saiga 7.62?

Seems like the trigger group needs to be moved foward to use the Tapco stuff and I can't fo that without a pistol grip which NJ won't allow.