15 rd magazines for zastava pap

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 JaredC

JaredC
  • LocationBergen county
  • Home Range:now Paterson Gunsmithing

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

where can i get 15 round clips magazines for my zastava pap?

#2 Ray Ray

Ray Ray
  • LocationBayonne, Hudson County
  • Home Range:Bayonne Pistol Range

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

Are you serious?
NJZED

#3 crackaloon

crackaloon
  • LocationLacey Twp

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

hahaha
~Greg~
Honda VTX1300

#4 diamondd817

diamondd817
  • LocationNear Morristown
  • Home Range:RTSP, Bullet Hole, Cherry Ridge

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:02 PM

where can i get 15 round clips for my zastava pap?

They are magazines...........not clips..... :thsmiley_deadhorse:

Attached Files

“The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunters. Hunters use firearms. Hunters have every right to use firearms, as do target shooters, as do gun collectors, as do others. “The fact of the matter is that the Second Amendment has to do with personal and national defense. It was put into the Constitution by the founders who considered it as important indeed as the First Amendment.” ... NRA President David Keene

Member:

NRA
SAF
NJ2AS
ANJRPC

#5 Ray Ray

Ray Ray
  • LocationBayonne, Hudson County
  • Home Range:Bayonne Pistol Range

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

Magazines

They are magazines...........not clips.....

He's doing it for attention, and he's got it now.
NJZED

#6 JaredC

JaredC
  • LocationBergen county

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

whoooopss..... i apologize..... i wrote it real fast while trying to search the net.....

#7 JaredC

JaredC
  • LocationBergen county

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

fixed...

#8 diamondd817

diamondd817
  • LocationNear Morristown
  • Home Range:RTSP, Bullet Hole, Cherry Ridge

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

He's doing it for attention, and he's got it now.

Now we know why the RO at the BH was yelling at him.
“The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunters. Hunters use firearms. Hunters have every right to use firearms, as do target shooters, as do gun collectors, as do others. “The fact of the matter is that the Second Amendment has to do with personal and national defense. It was put into the Constitution by the founders who considered it as important indeed as the First Amendment.” ... NRA President David Keene

Member:

NRA
SAF
NJ2AS
ANJRPC

#9 JaredC

JaredC
  • LocationBergen county

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Now we know why the RO at the BH was yelling at him.

yea thats why lol

#10 RecessedFilter

RecessedFilter
  • LocationCentral NJ
  • Home Range:PA

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:30 PM

Your kind of stuck now. The PAP is a single stack clone, so the best (at least from what I used and found) you can do is get 10rders. You might want to look into a double stack in the future, much easier to get mags and is better all around. The PAP is fun though, I used to have one.

I will try and find a couple links and post them.

The name's Drez.

I organize Shotgun Shootouts every month in central NJ. We all get together and have fun blasting clays. It's a good chance to meet fellow NJGFers and try out new shotguns. New shooters, experienced shooters - everyone is welcome. If you're interested, keep an eye out on the Events & Meetups section or feel free to PM me with any questions!

#11 JaredC

JaredC
  • LocationBergen county

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:39 PM

Your kind of stuck now. The PAP is a single stack clone, so the best (at least from what I used and found) you can do is get 10rders. You might want to look into a double stack in the future, much easier to get mags and is better all around. The PAP is fun though, I used to have one.

I will try and find a couple links and post them.

thanks..... yea my friend was telling me something like that.... if im stuck with 10 rounders then i guess ill have to buy a bunch.... cant wait to shoot it....

#12 RecessedFilter

RecessedFilter
  • LocationCentral NJ
  • Home Range:PA

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

I believe you need the Romanian-type mags. WASR mags will fit the PAP, some might have a little wobble while others will be tight.

Check these out:

http://tickbitesupply.com/akmag.html

http://www.ammoclip....ingle_stack.htm

http://www.ak47world.com/mags.html (scroll down 1/4-1/2 way)

https://www.buymilsu...ian-p-6086.html

The name's Drez.

I organize Shotgun Shootouts every month in central NJ. We all get together and have fun blasting clays. It's a good chance to meet fellow NJGFers and try out new shotguns. New shooters, experienced shooters - everyone is welcome. If you're interested, keep an eye out on the Events & Meetups section or feel free to PM me with any questions!

#13 Fishpaw

Fishpaw

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

You can send your PAP to http://www.MyGunsNorthwest.com ...His name is matt Yeamans, and he can open the mag well, enlarge the front trunion opening and make that PAP take double stack mags, which are easier and cheaper, plus there are 15 rounders out there....

#14 JaredC

JaredC
  • LocationBergen county

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

You can send your PAP to http://www.MyGunsNorthwest.com ...His name is matt Yeamans, and he can open the mag well, enlarge the front trunion opening and make that PAP take double stack mags, which are easier and cheaper, plus there are 15 rounders out there....

cool ill look into that.... out of curiousity how come they made it not to accept double stacks?

#15 EchoMirage

EchoMirage

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

They are magazines...........not clips..... :thsmiley_deadhorse:

yeah because if you called it a clip and loaded it into the gun it wouldnt work.

funny how you instantly jumped down his throat for that, yet when filter incorrectly used 'your' instead of 'you're', you were silent.

A citizen may not be required to offer a good and substantial reason why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

#16 Fishpaw

Fishpaw

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:06 PM

cool ill look into that.... out of curiousity how come they made it not to accept double stacks?

Probably in order to get them imported as a sporting rifle.....All the WASR guns get imported with single stack mag wells too and are then opened by Century.

#17 vjf915

vjf915
  • LocationEwing

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

Just as others have said...you're stuck with the single stack 10 rounders. There's TWO downfalls to these mags. One being the limited capacity. Two being single stack takes more effort to load than double stack. Try and find out how much it costs to have the mag well opened up by the person suggested. If it's not cost effective, I'd look into selling the rifle and buying one in a double stack platform.

Maybe we could keep the dick-swinging to a minimum :p

If I had to clean a gun my life depended on every day I'd be pissed off, you can't always do that. You should be able to kick the action open, piss in it, and close it. DONE.

+1 to you.. you have the single most important accessory ANY AR owner could ever own (myself included) and that is a backup AK..

#18 McMaster

McMaster

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

Universally... world wide...double stack is the world standard. Gotta stick with that. My 7.62's all work with Isaac and Mikes 15/20 Hungy steel mags.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

George Washington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users