Sign in to follow this  
keithco88

Holster for PPQ w/light

Anybody know of a hip holster for the Walther PPQ that accommodates a weapon light (likely Streamlight TLR-1)?

I prefer to avoid leather if possible, but if that's the only option I'll do it.

Also need a double (or single) mag pouch, though I'm betting P99 ones will work great here

PJ Holster - see above

Also Kaluban Cloak comes highly recommended and I have just ordered a PPQ Holster for the Viridian light - I'll post a review once it arrives

If you check on the Walther forum you'll see a holster thread and I've reviewed a Theis, PJHolster and DeSantis holster. If you want IWB then Theis would be a very good option.

hth

TheWombat

I've just received my Kaluban Cloak holster (with light/laser) for my PPQ and I'm impressed. It arrived in about a week, the Kydex is nice and thick, even without the light fitted it retains the PPQ which is useful for those times when you don't have the light on.

The Kaluban Cloak is supposedly similar to the Raven Concealment without the 6 month wait. While I don't have a Raven to compare it against there is a forum article you can find on Google where someone has done a side by side comparison of the Kaluban Cloak and Raven Concealment for a Glock that was very favorable to the Kaluban Cloak.

P1060662.jpg

P1060661.jpg

P1060660.jpg

P1060659.jpg

P1060657.jpg

P1060656.jpg

(see subsequent post for more photos)

It definitely seems to be a good holster. It doesn't conceal the PPQ as well as the Theis IWB but then again it isn't a fair comparison. It is however well made and seems to do the job well. Recommended!

TheWombat

OMFG!!! Someone's stolen my PPQ and replaced it with a plastic blue one!! :shout:

I found when I took the photos with the real PPQ the black on black meant it was difficult to really view the detail of the holster fit.

:-)

TheWombat