vortex0178

WTS Savage Mark II FV Bolt Action .22LR ***SOLD***

***SOLD to blizzzarddemon***

Up for sale is a Savage Mark II FV .22LR with a fluted barrel, bought in May of last year. I've upgraded the stock to a Boyd's Tacticool in OD, added DI Products bottom metal, and an EGW 20 MOA Picatinny mount. My best 5-shot group ever was shot with this gun - .338 edge to edge, or .118 C-T-C (that's sub-1/4 MOA at 50 yards), using Wolf MT on a dead calm day. I'm selling because I'm shooting mostly pistol and my tastes have changed to favor more practical, offhand shooting vs. benchrest.

Rifle is in excellent condition, with about 3-4 bricks of match ammo down the tube. The breech and bolt face look much better in person than they do in the photos. Muzzle and bore are pristine. There is some minor wear on the blued half of the bolt from cycling, but the receiver/barrel bluing is near perfect. Includes three 5rd magazines. I'll throw in the the original plastic stock and el cheapo scope if you want them. Also includes a gun sock and Accu-trigger adjustment screws, not pictured.

I cut a few coils off the stock Accu-Trigger spring to lighten the pull, but the gun still passes the bump test and can be adjusted for a heavier pull if desired.

Price is $330 FTF. Not looking for trades at the moment, but may consider a trade for a good condition SKS (pics are a must). I'm in Bergen County; I live in Fair Lawn, work in Paramus, and shoot up at Cherry Ridge. Prefer to keep it local to those areas unless you are willing to do the driving.

th_P3180101.jpg th_P3180102.jpg th_P3180107.jpg th_P3180109.jpg th_P3180110.jpg

th_P3180115.jpg th_P3180122.jpg th_P3180127.jpg th_P3180128.jpg th_P3180132.jpg