Cemeterys Gun Blob

Lautenmummy is back at it!!!!

Looks like Lautenmummy and Duh Mayatollah have introduced legislation to rescind all 'Stand Your Ground' Laws that various states have;

in the U.S. Senate which, if passed, would preempt ALL State “Stand Your Ground” (SYG) laws. The new bill would impose a national duty to retreat at all times when one encounters a criminal threat or is about to become a victim of violent crime

http://www.pgnh.org/turn_tail_and_run_law_proposed

(I see this is from Evan Nappen and I see no link to the proposed bill, I did a Google on the proposed law (what was said) and all it turned up is just Nappen's blog...hmmm..)

This confirms all those rumors that we (have) been hearing that the anti-gunners have been quietly working behind the scenes. Now the roaches have (will) come out of the woodwork, they (to) use a situation (Zimmerman) to bring out their 'plans'.

Like I have said in earlier threads here and elsewhere, they are not going after the guns...they are trying to go after the laws that govern the use of a gun. They believe once they can weaken self defense laws, then they can say we have no right to handguns because there are no need for them.

My personal opinion is that the public who have been buying firearms and ammo like it is going out of style will (would) not stand for this and will (would) fight this tooth and nail (if it was proposed).

New Conceal carry permits are at record highs, Wisconsin alone has issued 100,000 conceal carry permits. Nothing will be rescinded without the consent of the public. The other side has lost big over the years and they are desperate....

Edit: I did searches to see if there really was any anti-"Stand Your Ground" legislation...there are no "Senate" bills or anything else...anywhere...it probably just satire by Evan.

But I would not put it past the politicians to try to stop people from defending themselves...It is has been widely reported that the anti-gunners are quietly working behind the scenes...There have been ...lets say 'personalities' who have come out against the "Stand Your Ground" law...

(Edited @ 3:39 pm)

i cant believe this, so basically the criminals have the right to beat us and rob us and we cant do anything about it! this is the dummest thing i ever heard of in my life!

In the United Kingdom...people who fight back and defend themselves can be charged by the police.

Guys... It's SATIRE! It's a joke that Nappen wrote.

He names Senator Lousenberg, Mayor Bloominidiot, and he had the President quoting the tale of Sir Robin the Brave from Monty Python.

Sheesh. You guys need to get out more. :haha:

I doubt it will pass, i cant even see them coming up with a legit argument to push this agenda. They can use Trevon martin as there poster boy, but is a very weak argument, if any at all until the trial is over. The only reason this was brought to light was because of this instance, and no one knows the outcome yet, and there whole basis for repealing stand your ground is based on superficial data.

He names Senator Lousenberg, Mayor Bloominidiot, and he had the President quoting the tale of Sir Robin the Brave from Monty Python.

LOL. I just caught that. 10/10. Got me bad. :lol:

Glad I wasn't the only one questioning this. That said, it's got a root in what I'm sure many anti-gun lobbiests are drooling over. Let's see if the satire can get enough people off their asses and preempt something like this.

In the United Kingdom...people who fight back and defend themselves can be charged by the police.

That's no crap, and it's been going on for decades. As a Kid I was in the UK on an exchange program, and one of the host-families kids got assaulted by some skinhead asshat at an event, the PC's were more interested in what the Victim had done TO CAUSE THE ASSAULT, rather than actually looking for the Actor.