Sign in to follow this  
tony357

S&W 22A Barrell Ramp.

Is that new? That ramp looks like a** compared to how mine did when I got it. Anyway please detail how you did it. I'd love to buff mine up a bit. :)

Used a fine grinding wheel on dremmel to remove some material, smoothed surface with green jewelers wheel, and buffed with jewelers compound and buffing wheel..be careful not to remove material in the chamber.

If you are experienced at metal removal and polishing you will have no trouble doing this..If you have no experience in this field proceed with caution as you can remove too much material or change the angle and run into problems..

Used a fine grinding wheel on dremmel to remove some material, smoothed surface with green jewelers wheel, and buffed with jewelers compound and buffing wheel..be careful not to remove material in the chamber.

If you are experienced at metal removal and polishing you will have no trouble doing this..If you have no experience in this field proceed with caution as you can remove too much material or change the angle and run into problems.. <<<this would be me.