hd2000fxdl

Who Likes to Travel

Hey all, you all know me or have seen me around here for a while and while I am not here to sell you anything, I am here to just offer an opportunity that my wife and I got into.

I work in the airline business, my wife owns a travel agency and we get much better deals than anyone outside the industry by a long shot.

With that said, her and I are really wildly happy about what we got into and would like to see if anyone else might be interested, again this really blows away the deals her and I can get by a long shot.

Tonight we will be in Woodbridge at a place call Big Shots. Will be there at 6:30, the thing actually starts around 7:30 but we like to BS, have a drink and grab a bite to eat.

If anyone in the area would like to check this opportunity out, come on down, I'll have my NJGF shirt on so I should be easy to spot at the outside bar, just in case we haven't meet.

I'll even buy you a drink for coming out. There is no pressure, nothing you have to do, just come out, BS, watch a presentation on how you can travel at a greatly reduced price. To add to this, if you think you may know some others who might be interested in checking something like this out, well if you know 4 people, monthly dues are free for life, get 6 people and you get paid enough to pay for it completely, never pay dues and put a couple hundred bucks n your pocket. This isn't even a high cost thing at all, most of you probably spend more on a weekend shooting 2 steel matches, and I'm not talking using extra ammo like when I shoot. lol

Do the same thing I am doing and I would help anyone who is interested. here is how easy it is, get 4 people, they get 4 each for a total of 20 and the company will buy you a BMW. Now there is a catch, the car has to be Silver, and they would only pay 600 bucks a month, sorry but thats it until you and your people add more people.

I know many are saying pyramid scheme, nope, not at all. It's a legit company and something that sells itself, and I would help anyone that interested.

So if anyone would like to come check it out, meet me at Big Shots.

I'm not a sales man, I don't play one on TV, I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express, but this is something I am really looking at by this time next year retiring almost 2 1/2 years earlier than I was planning and in a position to get paid to go on vacations making what I make now per year in only a month.

Worst that can happen is, you get a free drink, meet a few folks from the forum and if you don't like it or what it is, say No Thanks I'll see you at the next match, but if you like it, it really could be a game changer for your life style.

This really isn't that 3AM infomercial, an I sure wouldn't promote something I am not totally sure and excited about, not at all, just getting tired of the corporate world where people think stabbing someone in th back is a way to get a head, this is the more you help each other out, the better everyone one does, and I can get used to that.

So take me up on the offer or not, and will see what happens, all I know is this time next year, I will not be saying I can't make a match because I have to work, might have to miss some because I'm on vacation, but I think I can handle that. LOL

By the way here is the address, it's a couple hundreds feet North of Jose Tijas on Rt 1

Big Shots

780 US 1

Iselin NJ

Might stop by tonight :)

Cool Nick, I'd really like to blast away with how great this is, but really you have to see it for your self and make your own choice, but to say I'm a new happy guy much more so than I ever was before, well that would be an understatement.

I cant make it....*BUT* having met Harry, I can bet it is NO scheme.....dang I am going to miss that drink.... ;)

As an aside...I ALSO though DVC was a scheme..was dead set against it........BEST THING I EVER DID !!!!

Nick, I can can show you the next time I see you, I can do it on my iPad, and now that I am doing this, I always have it with me and can aways put a side 15 to 30 minutes to show you or anyone else in person.

Heck if your back down in my area again, last time it just didn't work out, but you're always welcome to come to my home, get a drink and we can do some burgers or dogs on the grill, I can even do it t the range while we are shooting. lol

hey do you have any more info on this? might be interested in going

Pretty much ot like the Costco, Sam's Club of travel, the company buys in bulk, can make great deals and passes it along to the members.

That and just like Face book, who pays nothing in advertising, we the users did the advertising and promoting and guess what, we got nothing for it. This works like Face book, we promote it, we get paid.

Also the nice thing is, most of us don't like to do sales, this not only sells itself, there are the events like tonight, where members do a presentation for the guest other members bring, no nobody had to do presentations, we have plenty of people who already do that. I will say, it is as easy as slipping in a DVD to show your friends and family and letting them see a quick video and all who get on my team I will supply that video as soon as my order comes in.

The best way to think about it, and this is my approach, I though to my self, do I know 4 to 6 people who like to travel, or would like to make extra money. Well if you said what I said, Hell Yea, well get 4 and it's free for life, get 6 and you get all your money back and it's free for life, get more or get people who will do the same hthing, and your on your way to making money, and a new BMW.

Not everyone makes money, some just get into it for the travel, it's not something you have to promote, but for the people who get into it, there is a lot of money to be made.

Put it this way, the Kid i call him that is a friend of mine and my wife stayed at out house this past weekend, he's only in his late 20's, he's been doing it a few years, and he retired his mom, bought her a house, bought her a new Lexus, and makes more in 2 weeks than I make in a year.

I did get into this back in the end of June or early July and I was doing a lot of looking around and learning before I felt comfortable to pass it along.

Believe me, I would love to not call out sick to work tomorrow, I'd like to call out Well, and tell them I ain't com'in back, but this will take me a year to accomplish if I want to, probably just hang around till my 50th B-Day in a few quick years.

While there is a little learning and as I said, I can help out anyone who I bring in or you bring in.

Remember I said helping people is what gets you ahead, so I be happy to help anyone in any way, after all helping people on the team only helps everyone including me and my wife who got me into this and is above my in the ladder structure.

Like I said, come on out, check it out or catch me at a match at OBRPC, Shongum, or CJRPC and I can show it in person. best to see it and make your own decision if it's for you or not.

As far as showing it in mass on the forum via a click-able link, I can do that but I would rather see how tonight goes before I do anything like that. I like to see the interest from the folks who show up first, plus anyone who shows up might have some people in here who they want to show it to, and I'd like to allow them to get their team going and not take away from them getting all their money back and make some coin and have it free for life.

I'll gage the reaction give them a little time and then post a link to the members here.

Heck, every month there is a 69 dollar week long cruise thats available for members to go on, can you imagine a NJGF cruise. LOL, better have skeet..

No problem Mike, can do it anytime man.

OK folks, who shows up shows up, I'm leaving the house now so I'll see you there if you make it. Also this is open to anyone who see this thread and can show up, just find the guy in the NJGF T-Shirt and let me know who you are. Be having a drink and grub at the outside bar.

Any who can't make it and want to contact me for a 1 on 1, I can do that, and as I said, they will have this next Tuesday also and I'll be there again.

Thanks for checking it out.

Go to go...

It's a legit company but is an invitation only entry into it. Come out if you like, if not like I said I'll pass along a link to check it out next week. As I said I want

To gage the interest and leave options for any who show up to source their friends in here first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuck at home - fiancee's taking the car for a kickboxing class..... lol.

Kick boxing? Dude your in trouble. Lol

No problem as I said I can meet in person or there is next week at the same place same offer.

Might even by that time have travel cards to give out to any who join my team. They would be for 5 days and 4 night in Cancun for i think $169 dollar and I do think the place is like most of them down ther, all inclusive the only way to go. :)

And if any comes and signs tonight I'll offer the same thing.

By the way they won't be starting tonight until 8:00 PM so there is time.

Yeah - She can already kick my butt anyway....

I was actually looking to find some info about cruises around xmas time - We're thinking of going around xmas - Does your wife know any good ones for around then? Maybe leaving Wednesday the 26th or Thursday the 27th from NY? :D

Well 2 things. First I'm with Ray. Pics.

Second if you like you can call my wife at the office tomorrow. She will be there around 9am to 6pm.

Andrea's Travel. 732 826-5777

This is for anyone but just answering nick and liquidskin question.

Ok folks, I'll answer any questions in the thread or via PM, but being at work there my be a little lag in my response time.

I know I started this thread a little late in the day to get people to come out, but I figured I put it out there.

Being I only had Alec stop by, who only passed by being I was in the area to drop off some stuff he had for me and had to make a few other stops and couldn't stick around and check it out I figured I could post the link here being there wasn't anyone getting into it last night. Hey Alec thanks again, really appreciate you dropping by.

The link works best in Google Chrome, or Safari (sp?) and maybe fire-fox but I haven't tried that yet, I do know IE does have some issues displaying the video properly so use Chrome or some other one.

Second video is the meat of the program, the 1st and 3rd are just a starter and closer videos.

Here is the link: http://www.worldventures.biz/

If your interested in it, I'd like to talk or at least PM so you don't get into something you may be unsure of and find out it wasn't for you.

Now if you say, I really like this and sign me up, I don't need to talk, well you can click the Sign-up Today tab and use my reference number 40181001 on the first page when it asks for who refereed you.

As I said in the thread, if you think you know 4 people who would like to do something like this, get them in on it after you sign up, they are your people and would eliminate the monthly fees.

Now if you can think of 6 people, you get all your money back, no monthly fees for life, and pocket around 200 bucks.

Just travel is dream trips life at 254.98 and monthly dues of 54.99

You can do that only and just have travel, but the money is when you really combo it with the RBS (Become a representative) for 110.94 and 10.99 a month

Total would be 365.92 and monthly dues of 65.98, but remember 4 people in and monthly dues are gone for life, and 6 people and you make 570, so all the money laid out is covered, no monthly dues for life and you put around 200 bucks in your pocket.

Like I said, check it out, if you like it great, if not, oh well and that's that we can go back to what we do in here and talk gun's..

Ok I re-read the thread and I see I was focusing on what I am into the income side of this product and missed that it can be only a travel club.

Sales are not needed, getting members to join are not needed, Travel discounts are all the some people are into, I guess I focused on the business side being that's what I am into and I normally vacation 6 or 7 times a year before I got into this club, now I can do 12 to 16 vacations a year next and only see that number going up in the future so I guess that's why I focused on that being I think we all could use more vacations.

Anyway, Offer is the same as last week; I'll buy the drafts at Big Shots in Woodbridge if anyone just wants to see what it is. I get there between 6:30 and 6:45 and the presentation usually doesn't start till 7:45 to 8:00 and it doesn't take long at all.

Again, this is a travel club with great deals and cost about what my iPhone cost me with 2 year plan, so it's reasonable and the travel side only is not a MLM at all, get in and that's that, promote nothing, sell nothing.

This is a great deal, even for me who is in the Travel industry as well as my wife who owns her own Travel agency.

Again, I am not here to sell anything, just providing a chance to check out an opportunity for more travel and if you like what you see on the business side there is that chance at additional income if you like.

This will be the last time I bring this up in here,

I will answer question on it in the thread or via PM

But me bumping it up just bump it up won't happen anymore..