alec.mc

Knockdown Steel @ OBRPC - 1/12/13

Can you shoot multiple guns (e.g. two pistols or rifle/pistol)?

Yes, but per division.

For example, you can shoot carbine and semi auto pistol, or semi auto pistol and revolver, or Semi pistol , open semi pistol, etc.

but not two guns in the same catogory ( ie: 2 entires in revolver iron sights )

What's this all about?

Projected weather for next weekend is suppused to be in the 50's, Crazy awesome for January.

2nd Saturday is Knockdown Steel @ Old bridge Rifle and Pistol Club.

Who plans on showing up?

http://www.oldbridgeknockdown.com

You havent shot for 2 years.

I've been shooting for 2 years

:maninlove:

I've been shooting, just don't broadcast it. And I would love to beat a competition guy with a defensive revolver. Remember what we talked about? Fuel for the fire baby, I eat it up.

OK, reading the rules, I think I see that your mags can only be loaded with 10 rounds. 30-35 target is going to equal 42-50 shots for me, most likely.

So if all that is correct, I need a 4 magazine pouch or belt.

Any suggestions as to which is a good option?

I shoot a 92FS if that matters.

Thanks

OK, reading the rules, I think I see that your mags can only be loaded with 10 rounds. 30-35 target is going to equal 42-50 shots for me, most likely.

So if all that is correct, I need a 4 magazine pouch or belt.

Any suggestions as to which is a good option?

I shoot a 92FS if that matters.

Thanks

Yes, all magazines are limited to 10 rounds. typically - for any competition game 5 mags is enough.

You do not NEED a holster or mag pouches, gun starts " low ready " with muzzle on table, loaded mags can also be sitting on table.

If you happen to drop a mag to the ground, it is considered dead and out of play, do not pick it up.

I have 6 or 7 92FS mags, if you need an extra 1 or 2 let me know and i'll bring them on saturday

Thanks. I have the holster and more mags than I should (14) I also have a dual mag belt pouch.

So you are not on the move for this? i.e. mags on the table and you shoot from next to the table like at the steel this past weekend?

MOST of the time you are stationary.

Sometimes they throw a stage in with some movement, where you just typically move from shooting box to shooting box. In this scenrio 55 gallon drums are placed next to your shooting box so that you can stage your magazines.

I'm in! I really like the run and gun stage they put on the 50 yard pit. Put a muzzle brake on the Saiga-12, looks cool, bad-azz, and goofy all at the same time! Won't help me, most likely, but makes it look bad, like Ray Rays hair! ;)

Will also have the trusty CX4.

Maybe the wifey will bring the 92FS out for a spin again. She can't do the run and gun stage, just had foot surgery, but can do the rest.