mattio41

Ask Yourself, "What Can I Do to Help"??

I was talking with Frank from NJ2AS this afternoon, and this is the laundry list of things that need to get done. Whatever you can do to help, please chime in.

1) Promoting the Rally - Whatever forums you belong to, or other groups. or know of other websites. Please make a posting or contribute to one. If it is possible, list the link here, so others can go join in and help rally everybody up. I know he would like to be able to contact any kind of group that is interested in liberty.

2) Bus Captains - Anybody who is registered for one of the buses. We are looking for someone to step up and take lead for that particular bus. All help is appreciated in this area

3) Volunteers to help set up and break down the rally. There is going to be a podium on a stage, as well as other various duties that will need to be handled. if you are more local, and can get there early or able to stay late. We need volunteers for this.

4) Video & Photography - Anybody that has the ability to take video and or bring a camera. We encourage you to do so. If anybody has access to a higher grade system, to do a more professional video, Please speak up. I will put you in contact with the right person.

5) Sponsors - If you work for or know a 2A friendly company, that would be willing to help sponsor the rally. Please reach out to them.

there will be more to follow, but please. Dont just rely on this board alone to get the word out. Any other group, forum, website that you belong to. Please start posting.

here is a link to the flyer:

http://www.shooterve...lly%20Flyer.jpg

and here is a link to the event on NJ2AS website. http://www.nj2as.com/EVENTS?eventId=605978&EventViewMode=EventDetails

And here is a link to the official Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NJ2ARALLY/

if you want to send me an email, of what you can do to help. Send it to [email protected] and i will put in touch with the right person who is helping coordinate that section.

Need big paper banners? I got access to large format printers and paper. I can do up to 2x8 color banners. I will have to check paper inventory in the morning to see how many I can produce.

Provide PDF files to me and I will print em up. Pm me for direct email address. I can proved FTP to transfer large files too if needed.

I am NOT a professional by any stretch of the imagination, but I am an advanced amateur....I planned on bringing my gear.........let me know if you need specific shots etc.... I just planned on roaming with with crew from up this way and snapping away.... if you need candid shots of speakers etc... I need to know who and where and when.........I plan on being there from 10-2....

yes, combination of all of the above. I am also an amateur photographer, but I have my hands full with certain things. But Please, lets communicate on this.

Is NJ2AS planning on setting up a tent or booth... like a basecamp.....I have some camping folding table (easy carry) if needed....do we need to bring some coffee to keep us warm (or pie for Christie). I can maybe help with the AC reststop bus stop if needed.