this_is_nascar

You Can Have One if You Have the Coin

I don't usually recommend Hague's due to their high pricing, however considering the supply that's been around lately, I figured I'd pass this on to those that may be interested.

From their FB page:

Hague's Indoor Range shared a photo.

Just got word that we have twenty-five more Windhams in-bound.

$2,000.00 plus tax and NICS.

From what I understand, these are Windham WW15 5.56 rifles. They have pics and info on their FB page.

I find these offerings quite amusing. Most of us know that these are ridiculous pricing but it amazes me to see that there are still takers out there.

I told my wife about the current prices that some of these rifles bring and and she implied that selling what I have might fund a re-model of the house that we both wanted. :)

Yeah, Hague's is just bad in every sense... I get a kick out of how they sell Sigs at 10% over MSRP... I can literally walk to Hague's without breaking a sweat, but I buy elsewhere and shoot elsewhere. Real shame, as I knew the original owner who built the place.

Weren't Windham Weaponary ARs always on the high side, pre-scare? I'm just curious I wouldn't pay $2k for an AR anyway.

My brother in MD purchased a M4 Carbine A3 with carry hadle, sling, 2 mags and a case for $799.00 from

Classic arms before all this B.S. It's a nice rifle but it aint no Daniels defence rifle. Definatly not worth anywhere

close to 2k espically in sucky NJ compliance form. I think we foud a NJ vendor even more obsurd then Shore shot

with thier $1500.00 Century WASR.

That's a totally absurd price for a mediocre (at best) rifle. Unfortunately there will be dummies out there that will pay that much for it. I can't wait for all this stupidity to calm down and for prices to come back down to normal again.

That's a totally absurd price for a mediocre (at best) rifle. Unfortunately there will be dummies out there that will pay that much for it. I can't wait for all this stupidity to calm down and for prices to come back down to normal again.

Prices I think will go back down should this blow over, but I dont think we will see the prices we saw last year, unless alot of panic buyers have buyers remorse and flood the market with used guns.

Prices I think will go back down should this blow over, but I dont think we will see the prices we saw last year, unless alot of panic buyers have buyers remorse and flood the market with used guns.

Prices had gotten insanely low. I don't know if they will be back, inflation alone probably doomed the prices for lowers and BCGs. PArt of what had been a steady downward force on prices was a steady supply of used parts post AWB, and a general push by retailers to reduce the number of middle men in the average path from true manufacturer to consumer. With the level of buying, SOME of this stuff is going to have to get dumped back on the market. However, I suspect the issues created with the market are going to cause some businesses to fail and bring back the middle man issue to an extent. I also think that this rush is going to bring a whole new round of gospel on what is good and what is bad quality that will be based on overcapacity manufacturing now rather than anything accurate.

It will all blow over eventually... and I agree that the market will get flooded with lots of used AR's and parts from all those panic buyers.

Yeah, Hague's is just bad in every sense... I get a kick out of how they sell Sigs at 10% over MSRP... I can literally walk to Hague's without breaking a sweat, but I buy elsewhere and shoot elsewhere. Real shame, as I knew the original owner who built the place.

I shoot there only because it is so close. I laugh at the prices for everything. I was SHOCKED to walk in and see that they had sold out of basically everything except ammo(I don't even ask what they charge for that).

Shame on the uninformed or non-economical consumer. Not sure what to say. I know from the past that if someone had something that I wanted and I had the coin for it, I'd get it, if I wanted it that badly. Fast forward to now, being unemployed for a couple of years, my thoughts have changed on the subject :).