Photo

15-22 10 round short mag

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfy

Wolfy
  • Home Range:Not Brick Armory

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

Where can I get these? They are harder to find than a copy of the Constitution on Capitol Hill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Zero bullets are the best!!!

Even though Frodo still lives. The final battle for middle earth rages on to next year. To bare a ring of power is a great responsibility Tea Party. And if you do not succeed, there will be darkness in the world of men. For Obama serves the dark lord of Islam. Beware of the eye, the eye of google, for they are also in league together against men. And the legions of Liberal Orc's, are always at war, with true men of the west.

#2 FLHX

FLHX

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

He doesn't have them now, but I got them from him a week or so ago so keep an eye on his site as he is supposed to get them back in soon, you can have him email you when he gets them in that's how I got them. Good Luck!!!

http://rrages.com/magazine/index.htm
"Any politician who won't trust you with the weapon of your choice, clearly cannot be trusted with the power he desires over your life.” -- -Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith

#3 Scrap

Scrap
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

I also want some.. I bought 4 brand new of the 10rd / 25rd magazines (the kinds that hold 10 built on the regular mag) in late october/early november. They were not cheap, close to $20 I think... I had tried to order some short 10's but they disapperared from the net as I was online ordering, like someone was oput there buying them all up concurrently.

Now I still don't have any but I see they will probably be expensive and scare, if the events unfold even more unfavorably they could be very desirable.
Detective Paul Diskant: "Shouldn't we roll with backup??!" --- Tom Ludlow: "F*&# Back-up." Street Kings

#4 Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo
  • LocationPassaic County
  • Home Range:Woodland Park

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

I have 7 of the short 15-22 mags... brand new.

Rizzo: "My wife's up there (on the roof) poking around like she knows what the fu*k she's doing, I fired her ass off onto the fu*kin car."

Rizzo: "GET BRETT WEIR I SAID!!!!"

Frank is the forum name..  most know me as "Noodles"

NJ2AS member

#5 Wolfy

Wolfy

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

Are you selling or trading?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Even though Frodo still lives. The final battle for middle earth rages on to next year. To bare a ring of power is a great responsibility Tea Party. And if you do not succeed, there will be darkness in the world of men. For Obama serves the dark lord of Islam. Beware of the eye, the eye of google, for they are also in league together against men. And the legions of Liberal Orc's, are always at war, with true men of the west.

#6 areacode201

areacode201

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

Are you selling or trading?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I'd like to know this as well.

#7 NJBeretta

NJBeretta
  • LocationEssex County
  • Home Range:CRRC

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

I had put in an order for two of those short mags directly from S&W when I placed the order for my 10/25 mags.

I got the 10/25 ones, but the short ones have still been backordered for me since early January...
"I have only ever made one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

-Voltaire

#8 Kingsoverqueens

Kingsoverqueens
  • Home Range:CJRPC

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

Will the black dog magazines fit? I got them for my sig522 and was told they will fit standard ar style guns.

#9 Dr. Horrible

Dr. Horrible
  • LocationIn the lab
  • Home Range:Freeze ray. Tell your friends.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

I saw two 10-round MP15-22 magazines on the shelf at RTSP this morning - one long, one short. They seem to get them in regularly.

#10 Wolfy

Wolfy

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Still searching

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users