Gun Guy in NJ

Budsgunshop.com NOT SHIPPING to new jersey

PA is close to NY also, have they stopped shipping there? How about bolt action rifles to NYS for hunting?

Your rifle was going to a FFL whats the big damn deal. Yet another pussy vendor afriad to stand up for the

rights of every American.

it was for a ruger 10/22 takedown in blue for my wife. Asked them to ship to a PA ffl and i would pickup or have them ship to NJ. told no. My guess is they are going to put the 10/22 up for auction and make some more $ due to them being a hot item now.

I sure hope that us, NJ gun owners, as a group are keeping a list of all the jackwagons that have left us swinging in the wind in these times. I know I am. Things will improve and payback should be a ****.

But than again, hope springs eternal...

Buds had a problem shipping a Mossberg 500 JIC to an FFL in NJ. This happened about 5 or 6 years ago. Their customer service sucks, and their volume is so high that they don't give a shit about customers. I've been voting with my wallet since then.

It's been a while, I believe their response was something to the lines of, "We don't care if it's legal or not legal, we've had problems in the past, and we aren't going to do it- Do you want to buy something else.. I'm really busy...?"

F**k them.. I know its their right to refuse service.. but its also my right to spend my money elsewhere and also put them on blast every chance i get.

Stay Local. Tony and Paul are A+ #1. As are plenty of the new guys who are popping up here on the forum in the past year or so.

Screw Bud's. They take all high demand stuff and put it up on their auction site which gives them perceived immunity from being accused of taking advantage of people. The low demand/high stock stuff they sell on their regular click-n-buy site.

They had the guns I wanted in stock when no one else could get them so I ordred the 10/22 and a charger pistol and the SR1911. paid on layaway. Will never use them again. If anyone knows someone selling these guns please let me know. My wife is very upset she is not getting the 10/22 and the charger pistol.

Are you a 100% sure because I just got off the phone with buds and I was told yes they ship here as long as it was an NJ compliant. I asked if they could ship something like a mosin nagant, they answered would you like to order one while I was on the phone.

Maybe because I'm special and ordered from them before? I don't know what to tell you because it was Ok for me.

But like I said I'm special.

Just make sure gun guy nj before everybody here thinks we can't order from buds.

That's is very strange, I have ordered and my daughter has two guns on layaway now and they haven't been cancelled. You cannot put a gun less than $250 on layaway maybe that's why they cancelled your 10/22 I am guessing it was under $250, was the Ruger the only one they cancelled?

Asked them to ship to a PA ffl and i would pickup or have them ship to NJ. told no.

Maybe..... just maybe, there is more to the story.....

Just sayin, depending on exactly what your conversation was regarding the shipping location, they might have felt uneasy about the sale.

What did you order? I generally support the local folks here that support us back, however, recently i was trying to locate a bolt gun in a more obscure caliber and none of the guys here, nor thier distributors had any and so the only one i found was at Buds so i put in the order. I placed my order no more than 2 weeks ago and it finally arrived at the FFL yesterday after a lengthy wait to ship. Are they limiting this only to semi's or all guns?

it was the ruger 10/22 takedown in blue, the shooting sports edition. and the charger pistol as well in the order, aaround $650. it was in shipping yesterday morning then at 5 pm got an email, that they do not ship semi to new york. so i called them this morning and was told that the policy is not to ship to anyone close to new york. just got a call back and they are shipping the charger but the 10/22 is not in stock.

I got two answers once upon a time from them regarding a handgun with a 16 rnd capacity... One guy said they just would not ship the mags... the other guy said they wont ship it at all because it is not compliant. Even if it were to go to an ffl to pin the mags. I dont think their staff is all on the same page.

I just called them, and they said they are not shipping certain firearms to NJ. When I asked him to elaborate, he said "Certain shotguns with a pistol grip". I stopped him right there and asked why that was, and his response was "Its company policy". Aren't pistol grips on shotguns legal?