NRA Basic Pistol, March 3rd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Genewarper111

Genewarper111
  • LocationMilltown, NJ
  • Home Range:Fort Dix, Phillipsburgh, Shore Shot

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

Thanks to the nine great students who made this class a pleasure for myself, Tim and Jen. Well done, all of you! See you again soon, I hope.

G
P239, 229, 226, Walther PPS :: NRA Appointed Training Counsellor :: NRA Certified CRSO :: NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Firearm Safety in the Home. UT, FL & VA holder.

#2 cigarsnscotch

cigarsnscotch
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

I want to thank Tim, Grant and Jen for an awesome course this past Sunday! My wife Michele and I attended and it was extremely well worth it and the instruction was on-point! It was cold as heck but a very enjoyable time.

If you're on the fence or are interested in taking a class with them do not hesitate and you won't be disappointed.

We're going to evaluate some other courses they offer and take another soon! I know I am interested in the CCW class.

Thanks again GAPPNJ!

Justin N.

#3 Rifleman1

Rifleman1

Looking for Fun in All the Wrong Places

• Premier Member
  • 2,049 posts
  • LocationSomerset County
  • Home Range:SCFGPA

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

You will need that certificate if you want CT CCW.

"We must be the great arsenal of democracy. For us this is an emergency as serious as war itself. We must apply ourselves to our task with the same resolution, the same sense of urgency, the same spirit of patriotism and sacrifice as we would show were we at war." -- FDR December 29, 1940

"Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the difference between having our arms under our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
-- Patrick Henry [3 J. Elliot, Debates in the Several State Conventions 45, 2d ed. Philadelphia, 1836]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users