Photo

My CZ-75BD

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 jds560

jds560
  • LocationEssex County

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

I've had this for a few weeks now and several hundred rounds are through it! The journey to EF&G and ammo costs are worth it in my opinion. This is the first handgun I've bought, and it's started my itch to have more. I get a lot of "woah whats that" looks at the range LOL.

Here's a few quick photos.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I have absolutely no gripes with the CZ and I've used cheap ammo for the most part with no failures.

I'm not a fan of crazy aftermarket mods, but I do plan on getting the Kadet kit and custom engraving my own grips (I'm an engraver by trade). I think I'll go black ebony wood and then engrave them in white!

"I never met a fighting man that doesn't drink or smoke" - William Halsey

Browning Hi Power > all

#2 balkan

balkan
  • Home Range:Anywhere

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

nice choice. i'm a fan of CZs myself... give it a couple thousand rounds, you'll like it even more! :)
f the cola, f the pizza. . . all we need is sljivovica

#3 NicePants

NicePants
  • LocationPaterson
  • Home Range:Bullet Hole

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

Sexy! I want one!
-Marcus

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours." — Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

#4 jm1827

jm1827

Son, fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

• Premier Member
  • 1,517 posts
  • LocationMillstone NJ
  • Home Range:Range 14

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

Very nice!

Joe

NRA Member
NJ2AS Member

5+ months for a FID change of address...

5-1/2 months for my latest P2P...

A process we were told would take 30 days or less.

ALL who work for a living must vote to outvote those who vote for a living.

“The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.”  JAMES MADISON

#5 BigBlueQ

BigBlueQ
  • LocationBergen County
  • Home Range:WPRC

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

That's gorgeous! Although I started with two Berettas I also picked up a BD about a year ago, maybe longer.
Quite frankly, that pistol is hands down my favorite. It's almost impossible to have a bad shot with the CZ, it's so good.

And you have the police model, lucky duck.

Congrats, you made a VERY wise choice!
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream.
It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years
telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. Ronald Reagan

#6 Duppie

Duppie
  • LocationMonroe Township.
  • Home Range:Shore Shot for now but waiting for 2 other ranges to open in my area.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

Very nice indeed..... good luck with her.
Frankness in the service of insight must not be confused with being rude or uncaring.

#7 seamusSU

seamusSU
  • LocationWayne
  • Home Range:Woodland Park

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

Where did you manage to find that gem?

I'm trying to decide between a Beretta 92FS and the CZ75 and leaning toward the CZ...if I can find one

#8 jds560

jds560
  • LocationEssex County

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

Get the CZ. I got mine off Gunsamerica, I do plan on getting a 92fs eventually though

"I never met a fighting man that doesn't drink or smoke" - William Halsey

Browning Hi Power > all

#9 Duppie

Duppie
  • LocationMonroe Township.
  • Home Range:Shore Shot for now but waiting for 2 other ranges to open in my area.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

I'm trying to decide between a Beretta 92FS and the CZ75 and leaning toward the CZ...if I can find one

Yes get the CZ first. the brand has been getting more popular here in the States and recognized as one of the best bang for your buck with a basic CZ75B nib going for less than $500.00 a thing of the past. The Beretta has been around a long time as a service gun and there's a lot on the market.
Frankness in the service of insight must not be confused with being rude or uncaring.

#10 DSD1026

DSD1026
  • LocationMonmouth County
  • Home Range:CJRPC

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

you can find one, just not at a very reasonable price.. (ask me how i know..lol)

im looking for a stainless model, which is even harder to find..
Posted Image

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense." - John Adams

-David

#11 JimmyAGR

JimmyAGR
  • LocationAtlantic Highlands

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

Very nice, enjoy it!
“The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men.”

Samuel Adams

"By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail." Benjamin Franklin

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?"- Patrick Henry

#12 YankeeFan

YankeeFan
  • LocationBayonne, NJ
  • Home Range:Bayonne Pistol Range

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

Get them both...that's what I did. :)

#13 seamusSU

seamusSU
  • LocationWayne
  • Home Range:Woodland Park

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Yes get the CZ first. the brand has been getting more popular here in the States and recognized as one of the best bang for your buck with a basic CZ75B nib going for less than $500.00 a thing of the past. The Beretta has been around a long time as a service gun and there's a lot on the market.

That makes sense

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users