tgz13

The Official NJGF Photo Thread!

OK, I'll bite.

Baby Eagle. About the best I could do with a cheap 2 megapixel point and shoot.

be_edi_boot_600.jpg

M&P. Same boots many miles later, moved onto my first DSLR.

MNP_800.jpg

TRP Operator. (also done with the cheapie P&S.)

USPSA_TRP_8x6.jpg

CZ-550 varmint laminate.

CZ550_a_800.jpg

I lost the originals of these shots, but remembered that I actually had a Flickr account that I posted them up to. A little searching, and I at least recovered the low res web version.

I'll probably recreate these shots at some point, but these will do for now.

cz75b-1.jpg

taurus1.jpg

pinksmith1.jpg

Somebody let me know if the QR code in the corner worked.

Thanks.

Somebody let me know if the QR code in the corner worked.

It works - http://www.cz-usa.com/products/view/cz-75-b/

ETA: Since I haven't caught the smart phone bug, I used an online reader to decode it. I'm sure it'll work with a smart phone, but didn't test that. Just an FYI.

Thanks for checking, Pete. Since my conversations earlier in the week, I'm thinking about those QR codes for a bunch of things, and I just need to see if they'll read correctly as low-res visuals.

Rey, the CZ has become my go to semi. I've never had any issues with it, it's comfortable and points well for me (with the Hogue finger grips) and it's very accurate. If it fits you well, you won't go wrong with one.

Thanks for checking, Pete. Since my conversations earlier in the week, I'm thinking about those QR codes for a bunch of things, and I just need to see if they'll read correctly as low-res visuals.

Rey, the CZ has become my go to semi. I've never had any issues with it, it's comfortable and points well for me (with the Hogue finger grips) and it's very accurate. If it fits you well, you won't go wrong with one.

I had a CZ75B for a short time way back in the late 90's but did not shoot it much. I sold it back then and got myself a 1911. With my last p/p, a CZ seems to be one of the best value steel pistol for h/d, range plinking and shooting matches.